• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Guidance: Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier

Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024​

I'm writing to seek your assistance in choosing the best UPI app for my needs in 2024. With the vast array of options available, making an informed decision can be overwhelming.

I'm primarily looking for an app that excels in the following aspects:

• User Interface: A clean, intuitive, and user-friendly interface that allows for quick and effortless navigation.
  • Offers: Attractive cashback, discounts, and rewards on UPI transactions, bill payments, recharges, etc.
  • Wallet Features: Robust wallet functionality with features like expense tracking, budget management, and investment options (if available).
  • Card Facilities: Seamless integration with credit and debit cards for payments, recharges, and bill payments.
  • App Performance: Smooth and lag-free experience with appealing animations (if used tastefully).
  • Overall Experience: A positive and enjoyable experience that exceeds expectations across all features mentioned above.

To provide some context, I typically use Payzapp for UPI payments. However, I'm open to exploring new options that offer a better overall experience.
Additionally, if you could share any specific insights or tips on features, functionality, or hidden gems I may have missed, it would be incredibly helpful.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
This is even better.. super .. it seems these guys are very simple yet practical and efficient from what I read in their website..
Just my gut feel..
Thanks Varun bhai for bringing this to my notice..
I will be Slicing from tomorrow onwards !!
Yupp I find Slice very convenient till date.

You also get a virtual rupay prepaid card which provides 1%cb

Physical also available.

Reactions: SSV
This is even better.. super .. it seems these guys are very simple yet practical and efficient from what I read in their website..
Just my gut feel..
Thanks Varun bhai for bringing this to my notice..
I will be Slicing from tomorrow onwards !!
I have also switched to slice for last couple of months, particularly for the small payments. for me the main attraction is it can be used linked to a SIM/handset different from the primary bank SIM/handset and the ease of PIN-less txns.
did not opt for physical card as it was chargeable.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have also switched to slice for last couple of months, particularly for the small payments. for me the main attraction is it can be used linked to a SIM/handset different from the primary bank SIM/handset and the ease of PIN-less txns.
did not opt for physical card as it was chargeable.
Correct..
no need of physical card in this world now..
FYI: I had only swiped only once in the entire CC usage history./ that too wanted to see how it works

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
;) I started using CC in 2003. Those days, many merchants even used mechanical swipe machines with special impression papers and physcial signature on charge slips.
I was in Australia then.. there we didn’t need to swipe.. just tell our cc numbers on phone..

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I started using CC in 2003. Those days, many merchants even used mechanical swipe machines with special impression papers and physcial signature on charge slips.
Actually after getting these wallet apps, I just load the wallets and scan the QRs.. swipe would soon to be part of history..

Last edited:

Phonix_YT

TF Select
Slice is prepaid wallet linked to UPI. Slice rewards for UPI is not good. But it does have the advantage of using a mobile no that is not linked to any of your bank acct. Works best if you are using two handsets, with the bank linked no in one handset and slice wallet linked no in another handset. There is no special wallet feature or auto card linked feature as required by OP. However, app experience is smooth.
No option for CC-UPI. But as OP is already using Payzapp so guess that is not needed.
For both devices need different pan card and adhar card?