• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Lol , its been the 10th day here.

SBI will not reply to emails.
SBI Twitter support is useless.
BBPS support is even more useless.
I called HDFC Imperia number today, raised dispute for all 3 transactions of mine.
Received refund for 22nd march txn.
Not sure which triggered this, but I had raised dispute yesterday with HDFC.

Refund txn narration is this: CRV POS 512************* *SBIUNIPAYDBCAR

And yes had twitted, rubbish support there. Had mailed to both rinb.customer@sbi.co.in & support.bbps@sbi.co.in , had no reponse back.
Maybe I am wrong, but I have my bets on HDFC in accelerating this.

Received refund for 22nd march txn.
Not sure which triggered this, but I had raised dispute yesterday with HDFC.

Refund txn narration is this: CRV POS 512************* *SBIUNIPAYDBCAR

And yes had twitted, rubbish support there. Had mailed to both rinb.customer@sbi.co.in & support.bbps@sbi.co.in , had no reponse back.
Maybe I am wrong, but I have my bets on HDFC in accelerating this.
I am still waiting for 21st March txn(HDFC DC), whom did you contacted in HDFC, RM or is there some other contact number.

rixypanther

TF Select
My transactions of Rs 12800 and Rs 800 failed for Consolidated Charges Aka Dil se Closed bank on 1 April 2024. Yesterday I wrote an email to Axis Bank regarding this and by evening I got back my refund.

Attachments

• IMG-20240409-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240409-WA0002.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-20240409-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240409-WA0001.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG-20240409-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240409-WA0003.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 39

zaid_2913

TF Premier
I just paid bills of 10000 each for Kotak and Axis. Both transactions were credited within an hour or less. Although I didn't receive any text from the bank, the amounts are reflecting in the mobile app.

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

SamPtnk

TF Ace
Got refund for Hdfc Bank Dc on 20th just now

Raised complaint to Preferred CC today and the amount is showing now

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Got refunds for 2 failed transactions today. Those transactions were done on 25th March. That's 15 days! That too by repeatedly complaining on X.

gambit

TF Buzz
I also received the refund for my transaction.

Does it look like everyone is getting the refund processed now? Someone woke from slumber in SBI maybe!

Shraaj

TF Premier
I have received my refund after just two working days since the transaction day. I am happy with the fast processing time, and I think I can claim to be the fastest refund receiver. My transaction was made on April 6th, and today, I received an email from merchant@sbi.co.in stating that the refund has been successfully credited. I am now hoping that HDFC Bank will credit my money by the end of tomorrow, April 10th, 2024.

Here are the steps I took to get my refund quickly:

1. I took a screenshot of the SBI UNIPAY page, which showed that payment was debited. I sent an email to support.unipay@sbi.co.in, support.bbps@sbi.co.in, rinb.customer@sbi.co.in, and cm2it.cms@sbi.co.in, attaching the screenshot. Luckily, only BBPS SBI responded to me within 11 minutes. They said that the refund would come in 3-5 working days.
2. I was not sure about this, so I also emailed the HDFC Classic Banking Desk and HDFC Support. I then emailed the Nodal Officer to inform both parties to reverse my refund back. Despite this, I was still not convinced, so I emailed merchant@sbi.co.in. I also copied agmcustomer.lhomah@sbi.co.in and blind copied bbps.ops@npci.org.in and bbps@npci.org.in.
3. After that, I tweeted on Twitter to the BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment Service) Page. They took some screenshots from me and said to wait for some time. Later on, the SBI Merchant email ID responded to me with a screenshot.

I made sure to email every possible contact with HDFC Bank, SBI, and BBPS to speed up the refund process.

@sxchzy Thank You for this E-mail merchant@sbi.co.in it worked for me.

Attachments

• 1712685816241.png
    1712685816241.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: