• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I Finally received the refund today for failed transaction on 24th March, exactly 14 days later. Not sure what worked email or DM to Bharat Bill pay on X

thereguser

TF Buzz
i also thing flooding email to principal nodal officer of sbi would help people to escalate the things faster.

I don’t understand why ppl are running after SBI or BBPS for their failed txn. refunds when complaining to source bank is giving faster refunds !!!

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Contrary to the experience on SBI Unipay reported here, my experience with it is good so far. I have so far paid around 10+ CC bills in March & April and all have went through and got credited successfully without any issues. I have paid for Amex, HDFC, ICICI, AU, Axis, BOB, IDFC credit card bills. I have always used Rupay CC (BOB Easy / IDFC / ICICI Coral) as the payment source and the bill amount varied from 1000 to 20000. [To pay the Rupay CC used as payment source, I use HDFC Bill pay with Platinum DC].
You used Rupay CC via UPI?

Andy1

TF Premier
I also received 5k rs refund from idfc after 7 days. I started payment dispute on the app for failed transaction 3 days back.