• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

abhi_cc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tested with a payment of 300 Rs from IDFC DC and the tx failed.
Have disputed the charge but was informed by customer support that it takes T+45 days for resolution

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Lol , its been the 10th day here.

SBI will not reply to emails.
SBI Twitter support is useless.
BBPS support is even more useless.
I called HDFC Imperia number today, raised dispute for all 3 transactions of mine.
Doing the same, can't imagine how lowly SBI can be.
Please do tag me if your disputed txns are reversed, I will do the same.

sameer2608

TF Buzz
Is there anyone who as got the refund of the failed transactions?

I too have raised complaint with HDFC and TAT is 45 days which is huge, can we go ahead and raise complaint with RBI for compensation?

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there anyone who as got the refund of the failed transactions?

I too have raised complaint with HDFC and TAT is 45 days which is huge, can we go ahead and raise complaint with RBI for compensation?
RBI won't be able to help. Wait for refund. I got after 19 days.

karram

TF Buzz
Contrary to the experience on SBI Unipay reported here, my experience with it is good so far. I have so far paid around 10+ CC bills in March & April and all have went through and got credited successfully without any issues. I have paid for Amex, HDFC, ICICI, AU, Axis, BOB, IDFC credit card bills. I have always used Rupay CC (BOB Easy / IDFC / ICICI Coral) as the payment source and the bill amount varied from 1000 to 20000. [To pay the Rupay CC used as payment source, I use HDFC Bill pay with Platinum DC].

leonneel

TF Premier
RBI won't be able to help. Wait for refund. I got after 19 days.
So u got ur refund? Anywhere complained ?
Mine 4 txn of 50k,75k,14k and 100 stuck. Since no txn I'd was generated, txn details does not show in history, all I have is details of where the money was debited from. I don't even remember to which card I had paid (but failed), I can only tell from which card I paid.
What's ur suggestion is?

Mine 4 txn of 50k,75k,14k and 100 stuck. Since no txn I'd was generated, txn details does not show in history, all I have is details of where the money was debited from. I don't even remember to which card I had paid (but failed), I can only tell from which card I paid.
What's ur suggestion is?
Didn't you take any screenshot before making payment?

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's ur suggestion is?
Actually, it was my cousin who got the refund. Rs 15,000 using AXIS UPI.
He did raise a chargeback request to AXIS 3 days back, but I don't think it helped as chargeback takes 45-90 days.
I personally have 2 transactions of 3.6k done on 1st Apr, using UPI and DC. So, I'll wait for 1 more week and then raise chargeback request.

If it's UPI, you can raise a chargeback request to respective provide banks and wait.

kusaag

TF Buzz
Doing the same, can't imagine how lowly SBI can be.
Please do tag me if your disputed txns are reversed, I will do the same.
12th day today, BBPS is still doing timepass on twitter handle, "they are checking since 7 days".
No response from any SBI email, SBI twitter handle has no idea.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So finally I received the refund of 40k some time back. It was a failed transaction done on 28th March. I had sent one email to the id mentioned in OP's post. Did not get any acknowledgement though.

telescope

TF Ace
So finally I received the refund of 40k some time back. It was a failed transaction done on 28th March. I had sent one email to the id mentioned in OP's post. Did not get any acknowledgement though.
when you semt mail? and payment method?