• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

Abhirup

TF Buzz
If your SBI Unipay refund is stuck since a long time try raising a grievance on CPGRAMS under Department of Financial Services - State Bank of India with all the necessary transaction details. This is an escalation channel. Please let us know your experiences by raising a complaint here.

kusaag

TF Buzz
Yes... I too feel for HDFC debit card issue is persisting. My 36,083/- got stuck... Its been 4 days but still no response or refund fro SBI Unipay team.
Lol , its been the 10th day here.

SBI will not reply to emails.
SBI Twitter support is useless.
BBPS support is even more useless.
I called HDFC Imperia number today, raised dispute for all 3 transactions of mine.

ketanarora92

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tired to pay my HDFC Millennia Credit Card bill using my HDFC Imperia Debit Card on the SBI UniPay portal, the amount was Rs 2,731. I faced the same issue as everyone else of the payment being failed. I waited for 3-4 days and saw that I had received the refund of Rs 2,731 but on the same day the refund was reversed LOL. I don't know what is going on and how can a reversal be reversed? I contacted HDFC via phone and even the phone banking officer was confused.

The money has neither been credited to my credit card nor to my bank account again. It's lost. The phone banking officer had raised a complaint and I'm still waiting resolution.

Has anyone experienced something like this before?
Facing same issue

G1jot

TF Buzz
I often avoid portals for bill payments as they have 48 hrs of settlement period (generally) even if you are getting the "funds credited" message.

I always use IMPS for most cards (except ICICI somehow it accepts only NEFT). It is almost instant and you don't need to worry about funds stuck somewhere. Only cons: no rewards for bill payments.

Abhirup

TF Buzz
I often avoid portals for bill payments as they have 48 hrs of settlement period (generally) even if you are getting the "funds credited" message.

I always use IMPS for most cards (except ICICI somehow it accepts only NEFT). It is almost instant and you don't need to worry about funds stuck somewhere. Only cons: no rewards for bill payments.
You can use UPI payment in the case of ICICI for instant settlement.

UPI ID: ccpay.cardnumber@icici

telescope

TF Ace
mine is also stuck. transaction history has no trace of the transaction but I had downloaded the receipt which contains the reference no.
what to do now?