• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Debit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello All,

My SBI Debit Card request was raised on 2nd April and still haven't received the tracking/dispatch sms even after almost 3 weeks.

Does anyone has any similar prior experiences with SBI?

adjjoshi

TF Select
Hello All,

My SBI Debit Card request was raised on 2nd April and still haven't received the tracking/dispatch sms even after almost 3 weeks.

Does anyone has any similar prior experiences with SBI?
That's the beauty of SBI. You will get the card via speed post. SMS will come on the day of delivery if you are lucky.

adjjoshi

TF Select
The status usually is wrong. I got the dispatched/delivery message I got the card 🤣
I got the SMS after 2 days of delivery... SBI is so confident on their SMS system that their highest tier CC Aurum card is hand delivered by SBI employees. Even they can't rely on the SMS updates for their high valued customers

rooneyforggmu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even I panicked and requested another card via app ... Now I have two SBI debit cards 😂

(Only one is activated because who wants to pay double charges, plus limit on both are same and very low.)

I must say though that their cards look good.
Hahah, even same happened with me too when I tried ordering it for my mother. I have 2 debit cards now :p