• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Debit card OTP issue

Praveen05

TF Select
I have a savings account with a debit card in SBI.
When i opened the account 5 years ago, I gave my idea number for contact. But recently i got a jio sim and changed the number in netbanking of SBI. For UPI payments, I'm receiving communication in my jio number. But whenever I try to make an online payment using the debit card (mastercard) OTP is being sent to my idea number.
How can I change this? I tried to call mastercard in this customer care number listed in their website: 000-800-100-1087. But the call is not going through, it instantly rejects. I cannot find any email.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
When i opened the account 5 years ago, I gave my idea number for contact. But recently i got a jio sim and changed the number in netbanking of SBI. For UPI payments, I'm receiving communication in my jio number. But whenever I try to make an online payment using the debit card (mastercard) OTP is being sent to my idea number.
How can I change this? I tried to call mastercard in this customer care number listed in their website: 000-800-100-1087. But the call is not going through, it instantly rejects. I cannot find any email.
Go to sbi atm change your mobile number if old number still active on sbi database
Or complaint to sbi

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Praveen05 can you tell me which method worked. I have updated my mobile number but they didn't sync that number across their products because of which I am facing issues.