• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI IOCL debit card reward points issue

iM23

TF Select
I have SBI IOCL debit card (VISA). As per SBI, I should get 6 reward points for every ₹200 transaction at IOCL petrol pumps. Of those 6 points, 2 are normal points (also received by other SBI debit card holders), and 4 are partner points. But the issue is, I never ever get those 6 points for ₹200 transactions. They always credit 2 points and for the rest I used to call them and after a long time they manually credited it.

And now it's become even worse. They don't take any complaint within 30 working days from the day of the transaction. And even if I complain after 30 working days, they don't credit the points. The last complaint I made for a transaction in July, 2023 but they haven't credited the partner points yet.

Has any of you also faced the same issue with SBI IOCL debit cards? And what's the solution?

iM23

TF Select
6rp means 0.75% reward rate where if we pay via any fuel cc we get 4% ..why r u bothering with this dc for so much less value?
Btw I have this dc but never use this for fuel
I think you are talking about IOCL Axis credit card, right? I don't know why but I never thought of using it. Now as you said it, I started thinking what a fool I am. Just before a few days, someone from Axis Bank called me and said I could have IOCL cc as pre-approved. But I have to pay charges. If it would be LTF, I would have applied for that.

And one thing, I can see GST on fuel surcharge is non-refundable for IOCL Axis cc. Does it matter that much?

And yes, thank you.

leonneel

TF Premier
I think you are talking about IOCL Axis credit card, right? I don't know why but I never thought of using it. Now as you said it, I started thinking what a fool I am. Just before a few days, someone from Axis Bank called me and said I could have IOCL cc as pre-approved. But I have to pay charges. If it would be LTF, I would have applied for that.

And one thing, I can see GST on fuel surcharge is non-refundable for IOCL Axis cc. Does it matter that much?

And yes, thank you.
No I'm not talking about the iocl axis Bank credit I'm talking about all fuel credit cards in general but I have that axis iocl too but don't use it for fuel . I use sbi bpcl because no redemption charges and never missed point for fueling means no hassle.

Well all fuel credit cards are good. Giving approx 4% value back but since axis has this reward redemption fee I don't use it. Union hpcl,bob hpcl,hdfc iocl,sbi bpcl there are the good ones.
Btw they all refund surcharge.
Worst I found was idfc hpcl . They take like for example 3 rupees as surcharge and give back 1 rs where all other cards take 1 rs gives back 1 rs.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

And yes, thank you.
Scan and pay no surcharge .and enjoy cashback
Just the caviet that your petrol pump has taken Qr as petrol pump.
If u see paytm Qr 100 it will give u reward with iocl scan upi

doraemon

TF Ace
Is there any 45 days waiting period for new sbi accounts to register for SBI rewards

I did a add money transaction of 15k from SBI global virtual DC but no points showing in yono
Also while trying to register for rewards site upon entering customer I'd error is showing "NO DATA FOUND"

iM23

TF Select
Is there any 45 days waiting period for new sbi accounts to register for SBI rewards

I did a add money transaction of 15k from SBI global virtual DC but no points showing in yono
Also while trying to register for rewards site upon entering customer I'd error is showing "NO DATA FOUND"
Sorry, but in this regard I can't help you. My SBI account is old and I don't remember if there's any such waiting period. But did you add money to any wallet? If so, then you won't get any reward points as per SBI Rewardz condition.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124_220517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_220517_Chrome.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 4