• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Debit Card Charges Revised w.e.f. From 01.04.2024

varun__goel_

TF Legend
State Bank of India revised their debit card fees effective from 1st April, 2024.
No communication received from bank regarding revision of charges. Just have been updated on their website.

Screenshot_2024-03-25-03-25-07-720_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
The minimum debit card fee was Rs. 125 + GST. Now it’s Rs. 200 + GST, a 60% increase.
They have raised each debit card fee by Rs. 75.

As per the RBI's latest guidelines, banks must send notice/communication to their customers 30 days prior to any product feature-related changes. However, in this case, State Bank of India didn’t follow RBI guidelines. Will RBI take this matter seriously and penalize SBI and set an example? I don’t think it’s going to happen. The RBI just closes their eyes when it comes to SBI.

- This post is edited by @TechnoFino

Source:-

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A new update in yono SBI app

Now you can apply for virtual card and it's 100% free

Go get now

Do share screenshot of success applying

cards > debit cards > apply new > i can see there is an option to opt for a virtual card

For any of the transaction done on yono after 8 pm it will not allow you to do except fund transfer

Debit card apply or any other application has to be done between 8AM to 8PM only

here's how I did it::

1. Open YONO app (not lite)

2. Go to cards section

3. Select debit cards

4. Click request new card (option above your existing card image)
Is this virtual card eligible for the SBI DC discounts offers??

skvignesh

TF Premier
I am getting virtual debit card is not available for this account.

Mine is normal savings account.

Last edited: