• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Debit Card Charges Revised w.e.f. From 01.04.2024

varun__goel_

TF Legend
State Bank of India revised their debit card fees effective from 1st April, 2024.
No communication received from bank regarding revision of charges. Just have been updated on their website.

Screenshot_2024-03-25-03-25-07-720_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
The minimum debit card fee was Rs. 125 + GST. Now it’s Rs. 200 + GST, a 60% increase.
They have raised each debit card fee by Rs. 75.

As per the RBI's latest guidelines, banks must send notice/communication to their customers 30 days prior to any product feature-related changes. However, in this case, State Bank of India didn’t follow RBI guidelines. Will RBI take this matter seriously and penalize SBI and set an example? I don’t think it’s going to happen. The RBI just closes their eyes when it comes to SBI.

- This post is edited by @TechnoFino

Source:-

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
A new update in yono SBI app

Now you can apply for virtual card and it's 100% free

Go get now

Do share screenshot of success applying

cards > debit cards > apply new > i can see there is an option to opt for a virtual card

For any of the transaction done on yono after 8 pm it will not allow you to do except fund transfer

Debit card apply or any other application has to be done between 8AM to 8PM only

here's how I did it::

1. Open YONO app (not lite)

2. Go to cards section

3. Select debit cards

4. Click request new card (option above your existing card image)

varun__goel_

TF Legend
A new update in yono SBI app

Now you can apply for virtual card and it's 100% free

Go get now

Do share screenshot of success applying

cards > debit cards > apply new > i can see there is an option to opt for a virtual card

For any of the transaction done on yono after 8 pm it will not allow you to do except fund transfer

Debit card apply or any other application has to be done between 8AM to 8PM only

here's how I did it::

1. Open YONO app (not lite)

2. Go to cards section

3. Select debit cards

4. Click request new card (option above your existing card image)
Janaab 1 saal ho gya ise almost...🤦

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Bhai copy paste kiya.
Rahul Gandhi Deepanshu GIF

doraemon

TF Ace
Public sector banks have to be delisted from Markets, they are setup to provide basic banking facilities at nominal fees.

Now it's all about growth and profits to Investors.
True
Canara bank being a psu bank is charging highest for rupay platinum card 590rs
Why the hell someone pay that much for a card

doraemon

TF Ace
Public sector banks have to be delisted from Markets, they are setup to provide basic banking facilities at nominal fees.

Now it's all about growth and profits to Investors.
And after all these charges

Its better to sit and check the gains /loss from these cards
If they are loss making for our money better not to opt for it and find a diffrent one

doraemon

TF Ace
I am getting points for IndusInd load, Kotak 811 load, Amazon wallet load, Mobikwik wallet load, Airtel wallet load & Slice wallet load. Have these apps only so can confirm about these apps only.
Yeah Bajaj app also

I checked that millennia dc does not give points on Bajaj load so I used that for SBI
And mobikwik for millennia