• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank Debit card Recovery charges.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Platinum DC Annual Fee they have hiked and now they charge ₹590/-.

Also you must have taken & hotlisted three DCs in last FY, hence they took ₹177. (That's also written in their T&Cs)
the branch manager got email from Ministry of Finance regarding the same. But they won't reversed it 590 for a debit card is not a joke. I can ready to pay for any credit card but for just a shit of piece I am getting nothing.

Canara thinks they are super premium bank somebody tell them they are just a clown.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
They the manager got email from Ministry of Finance. But won't reversed it. 590 for a debit card is not a joke. I can ready to pay for any credit card but for just a shit of piece I am getting nothing.

Canara thinks they are super premium bank somebody tell them they are just a clown.
You are getting ₹100 off a month on Amazon, that calculates ₹1200 off a year, if used wisely. You are in profit only.

Further, Swiggy 20% is extra.

doraemon

TF Ace
You are getting ₹100 off a month on Amazon, that calculates ₹1200 off a year, if used wisely. You are in profit only.

Further, Swiggy 20% is extra.
Regrading that offer

There are numerous banks giving ruplat for free or 177/295/354 rs
Why anyone would pay 590 for same plastic?

Profit share decreases with increased cost

Suggestions
Bob lite ltf card
Punjab and sind Bank/au Bank 177 PE card

Pnb 295 pe cards (multiple mil jayenge)
Utkarsh niyo 354 pe card
Nsdl 70.8 pe card

If anyone started using canara 590 card use till 11th month and just blocked it
Do not maintain any balance (if your secondary account)
Wo kuch nahi kar skate

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Regrading that offer

There are numerous banks giving ruplat for free or 177/295/354 rs
Why anyone would pay 590 for same plastic?

Profit share decreases with increased cost

Suggestions
Bob lite ltf card
Punjab and sind Bank/au Bank 177 PE card

Pnb 295 pe cards (multiple mil jayenge)
Utkarsh niyo 354 pe card
Nsdl 70.8 pe card
I know what you are saying, and myself holding 30+ Rupay Platinum DCs.

But here OP has entered into the game of Canara Bank which has laid their own policies and hike/revision in banks soc, we customers cannot do anything.