• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Remove CC joining fee late payment from CIBIL (unused CC)

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In March, April, and May 2022, a technical issue caused late payment records of Rs. 590 to appear on my account, related to a credit card joining fee. However, this fee was promptly reversed due to a card activation problem.

I have approached both the branch manager and the support team, but unfortunately, the issue of CIBIL masking remains unresolved. This situation is hindering my application for an education loan, as the credit deviation team at Bajaj loan team requires a clean credit report for approval.

I already email Nodal officer for goodwill adjustment, no response yet.

Guys, please suggest what to do in this case.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
In March, April, and May 2022, a technical issue caused late payment records of Rs. 590 to appear on my account, related to a credit card joining fee. However, this fee was promptly reversed due to a card activation problem.

I have approached both the branch manager and the support team, but unfortunately, the issue of CIBIL masking remains unresolved. This situation is hindering my application for an education loan, as the credit deviation team at Bajaj loan team requires a clean credit report for approval.

I already email Nodal officer for goodwill adjustment, no response yet.

Guys, please suggest what to do in this case.
RBI OMBUDSMAN

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
While filling the Ombudsman complaint, getting this message.
As per the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme(RB-IOS), 2021, you need to wait for 30 days for entity's reply, before filing a complaint with RBI. Hence you cannot proceed further. Please click on 'Ok' to confirm or 'Cancel' to change the details

I will need to wait till next month as emailed Nodal officer last week only.

saucy

TF Ace
Since the day you reported the issue -( which was obviously from their side na?) Tabse 30 days lelo
While feeling the Ombudsman complaint, getting this message.
As per the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme(RB-IOS), 2021, you need to wait for 30 days for entity's reply, before filing a complaint with RBI. Hence you cannot proceed further. Please click on 'Ok' to confirm or 'Cancel' to change the details

I will need to wait till next month as emailed Nodal officer last week only.