• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Question about axis magnus credit card.

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone
Recently i applied for axis magnus credit card and my on 15th my application was approved and not on application tracking website it says my card is printed and ready to dispatch but last night i saw a video and in that videos comment section some people were talking about plastic magnus card so is it true that magnus is available is plastic and metal both? And how do i know that ill get metal or plastic?

Update- today i received my magnus credit card and it was metal. I really love it as its my first ever metal card ( one card didn't gave me metal even tho i had other banks credit card with 100k+ limit and cibil of 775+)

Last edited:

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone
Recently i applied for axis magnus credit card and my on 15th my application was approved and not on application tracking website it says my card is printed and ready to dispatch but last night i saw a video and in that videos comment section some people were talking about plastic magnus card so is it true that magnus is available is plastic and metal both? And how do i know that ill get metal or plastic? I
You will get metal…dont worry

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was a pdf in approval email and in that email it says credit card plastic to does that mean they will send plastic card?? As i will not accept plastic card tbh
That’s a generic term used for credit card.

But anyway , I don’t care if it’s metal or plastic , as long as they give 25k points for milestone benefits 😝

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was a pdf in approval email and in that email it says credit card plastic to does that mean they will send plastic card?? As i will not accept plastic card tbh
Ignore the pdf. It will be issued in metal form. When I asked burgundy executive told me they have shortage and not issuing metal and i was stunned as i was expecting metal card. In the end i received metal card only. Don't worry, axis has problems of its own. Just wait for card, it should reach you soon, say next 3- 4 days

Last edited:

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
let it wait until its delivery. If you receive plastic, post the same here - we'll guide you how to get metal card, until then neither you nor our suggestions will be any helpful.
Hi sir i got my card delivered today and fortunately it was metal. Not i would like to ask u how to get tata cliq voucher?? Do i have to call someone or they will send it to me automatically??

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi sir i got my card delivered today and fortunately it was metal. Not i would like to ask u how to get tata cliq voucher?? Do i have to call someone or they will send it to me automatically??
They will send automatically after few days..you will need to register in thwive once they send

kpravinramesh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I received the message but when I try to register for VOUCHER it's shows login with Registered Mobile Number .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220-222228.png
    Screenshot_20230220-222228.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 17