• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A few questions about Axis Magnus Credit Card

Hello All,
I recently received Axis Magnus credit card. Just a few questions -

1. Gyftr Axis Edge seems too good to be true. Gift Cards like Myntra and many more are available at 10x reward points. So does that mean we get 60 points on every 100 Rs. Spent? If we change them into miles, we get an approx. 50 miles for every 100 Rs. Am I correct in my understanding? (this is not including the milestone benefit)
2. I will be travelling abroad soon and will have to make a few big transactions. Is it wise to use Magnus for international POS transactions outside India?(for the milestone benefit)
3. Can we trust Axis? I also have Infinia and they have always sincerely credited points. Is Axis the same? Can we make huge purchases trusting that after 4 months the bonus RPs will be credited? What has been everyone's experience?
Apologies, if these have been answered before!

aakashyadava

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Getting this error
If you don't have account with Axis Bank and have only credit card and you have never logged in into travel edge portal . Please use below steps to set passowd
First you have to generate your password using axis bank normal internet banking website :
If you don't know/remember your customer id then you can retrieve customer id by sending CUSTIDCC XXXX ( Last 4 digits of credit card to below mentioned numbers)
1685033158943.png
Once you get customer id generate internet banking password.
Then with this customer id and password you will be able to login to travel edge portal:

HDFC will verify it. It may take upto 48 hours. Once it is verified, you can pay the bill. If you try before it, transaction failure may happen.
How long does it take to credit?

I did a transfer a couple of days ago and another yesterday. Both are yet to post in Axis.

I know I've set up my card correctly because I did a test transfer and that went through without issue.

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes it seems there is currently some issue with traveledge portal. Not able to login with valid credentials also
Hello am trying to book on travel edge website, but not getting the desired airlines.

I am trying to book in June from Mum to Kuala Lumpur, but not getting any direct flights of Malaysian airlines. Any way to do that?

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone purchased Bewakoof GV from Gift edge? I purchased a 1K voucher today, but when I applied it, It shows that it can't be applied on combo items offers (Buy 3 for 1199). Whereas, nowhere it is mentioned that this is the case. Feeling cheated

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How long does it take to credit?

I did a transfer a couple of days ago and another yesterday. Both are yet to post in Axis.

I know I've set up my card correctly because I did a test transfer and that went through without issue.
HDFC BillPay payments take 2-5 working days to get credited in Axis. Your first transaction should have got credited by now

manumaniac

TF Buzz
I have been Putting most of my spends within Infina-Amex Travel-MRCC spending around 12+L Per Year.
I am fascinated By the Magnus Bug and want to try it out. But the downside it , i wont be able to afford keeping Infina & Amex Travel.
Calculations show i can spend 1L pm atleast 5/7 times a year. Should i go for it , Closing Infinia & Amex Travel ?
Any and all thoughts welcome !

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have been Putting most of my spends within Infina-Amex Travel-MRCC spending around 12+L Per Year.
I am fascinated By the Magnus Bug and want to try it out. But the downside it , i wont be able to afford keeping Infina & Amex Travel.
Calculations show i can spend 1L pm atleast 5/7 times a year. Should i go for it , Closing Infinia & Amex Travel ?
Any and all thoughts welcome !

Please check this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community...-for-a-use-case-like-mine-please-advice.4181/
You can also see my calculation in the same thread: https://www.technofino.in/community...-case-like-mine-please-advice.4181/post-71302
You will need to substitute the return rate you get with your current cards to get an estimate of how soon you will hit the break-even point. Note that I use Amazon vouchers for the analysis. If you are into the points/miles game the returns can be higher depending on how good you are at the game and how much experiences/luxury mean to you