• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC c2c regalia gold - few questions

karanbir

TF Buzz
I applied very recently using c2c, applied for regalia gold. Previous card is ICICI rubyx with 8.8 lac limit with me since 2015. Limit increased over the period gradually. Cibil score 794. Submitted salary slips (annual 25 lac+). Submitted ICICI credit card statements too.

I have few question:-

- What limit will I get?
- Do they always ditch by offering something other than regalia gold(something other than what I applied for)? - I applied via local branch.
- I got message yesterday after a long delay - Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.23XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon. - What next? physical verification?

Last edited:

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied very recently using c2c, applied for regalia gold. Previous card is ICICI coral with 8.8 lac limit with me since 2015. Limit increased over the period gradually. Cibil score 794. Submitted salary slips (annual 25 lac+). Submitted ICICI credit card statements too.

I have few question:-

- What limit will I get?
- Do they always ditch by offering something other than regalia gold(something other than what I applied for)? - I applied via local branch.
- I got message yesterday after a long delay - Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.23XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon. - What next? physical verification?
c2c with hdfc is a hit and miss, people have got Millenia when they had applied for regalia :| (including me)

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
c2c with hdfc is a hit and miss, people have got Millenia when they had applied for regalia :| (including me)
Mee too, but for DCP :D

Applied via MMT Plat with 6.2L limit for DCP LTF, got Millennia LTF... was glad afterwards as my usage was much better for Millennia (and now the devaluation of Diners Clud from HDFC is a cherry on top)

Previously I do not have any HDFC service with me, considering that into account?
Were your promised LTF or paid ?

If you were promised LTF AND you do not have any prior relationship with bank AND you are applying via C2C, Chances of getting Millennia/Moneyback are high :p

if you have applied for a paid card, then you could get it

that is exactly reason. you're new to bank and you can easily get DCB and with some effort Infinia. If you have existing relationship means that is difficult route.

There is a reason some people will say do not opt HDFC as your first card because upgrading requires more effort than direct offer.
difficult for many though :p

Last edited:

karanbir

TF Buzz
Mee too, but for DCP :D

Applied via MMT Plat with 6.2L limit for DCP LTF, got Millennia LTF... was glad afterwards as my usage was much better for Millennia (and now the devaluation of Diners Clud from HDFC is a cherry on top)

Were your promised LTF or paid ?

If you were promised LTF AND you do not have any prior relationship with bank AND you are applying via C2C, Chances of getting Millennia/Moneyback are high :p

if you have applied for a paid card, then you could get it

difficult for many though :p
LTF C2C

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If they will offer Millennia/Moneyback I will decline it..
they won't offer, you will get a mail from CC team that due to their internal checks, you are being given a card according to "Internal checks", they are not going to ask you whether you want it or not

the verification call from HDFC office will say "Regalia Gold" but once you get approved message, they may say they are giving you a different variant acc to "Internal policies" with quite a low limit and will dispatch the card...

I don't think anyone is getting Regalia Gold as LTF for now (new card), the agent must have told you to get the commission...

If you want, you can not accept the delivery, but the harm would be done in your CIBIL anyway

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
that is exactly reason. you're new to bank and you can easily get DCB and with some effort Infinia. If you have existing relationship means that is difficult route.

There is a reason some people will agree do not opt HDFC as your first card because upgrading requires more effort than direct offer.
This is true only if you have prior relationship with bank....

without it, there are many who get Moneyback for C2C with 8L limits too :p

karanbir

TF Buzz
they won't offer, you will get a mail from CC team that due to their internal checks, you are being given a card according to "Internal checks", they are not going to ask you whether you want it or not

the verification call from HDFC office will say "Regalia Gold" but once you get approved message, they may say they are giving you a different variant acc to "Internal policies" with quite a low limit and will dispatch the card...

I don't think anyone is getting Regalia Gold as LTF for now (new card), the agent must have told you to get the commission...

If you want, you can not accept the delivery, but the harm would be done in your CIBIL anyway
I filled the form via bank sales person only, whom I met in person. On form - It was clearly selected regalia gold, So I have all the right to deny.
No worries on CIBIL.. That can bounce back.. supported by ICICI rubyx(8.8 lac) & Amazon Pay(9 lac)

I mean not via a 3rd party agent, in fact a manager is onto the case now, lets see..

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
This is true only if you have prior relationship with bank....

without it, there are many who get Moneyback for C2C with 8L limits too :p

My views and comment based on OP CIBIL, Income, and existing card limit along with new-to-bank.

It all depends on the person processing our appllication, I saw people getting DCB (FYF) when they're new to bank (no prior relationship) and whereas if that person already hold any HDFC card struggle to get even Regalia.

But, based on my experience and updates from friends - with this limit and salary, he certainly get DCB - just have to find proper branch that's it. If someone has all these three and still get moneyback, they certainly should escallate it.

No bank denies Super premium card especially new to bank, >2L income and c2c of >8L including HDFC. If it were me, I definitely try that but as you said experience may vary depends on the person processing application but I'm certain even if they by mistake get moneyback it can easily get escalate and get proper variant. Because OP has,

- long CIBIL
- proper income matches card variant
- and high c2c limit

With only C2C I didn't comment that, with income, CIBIL, and c2c - my views are above. Never go based on solely based on card limit.

Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I filled the form via bank sales person only, whom I met in person. On form - It was clearly selected regalia gold, So I have all the right to deny.
No worries on CIBIL.. That can bounce back.. supported by ICICI rubyx(8.8 lac) & Amazon Pay(9 lac)

I mean not via a 3rd party agent, in fact a manager is onto the case now, lets see..
Then I am positive that you may get it... keep us updated if you get Regalia Gold and LTF

It all depends on the person processing our appllication, I saw people getting DCB (FYF) when they're new to bank (no prior relationship) and whereas if that person already hold any HDFC card struggle to get even Regalia.
True that, they only want new customers

With only C2C I didn't comment that, with income, CIBIL, and c2c - my views are above. Never go based on solely based on card limit.
He has also given Salary slips (which is not collected generally in C2C applications) which is why, I assume he might get the said card..

For me, in Aug 2021, no relationship with bank (HDFC in general).. applied via C2C from branch (same as OP) with 6.2L limit MMT Plat card but got Millennia (paid) at end with 75k limit..
After talking with BM, he made the card LTF (got confirmation on mail too) but said that LE would require ITR or wait for auto LE (which I now received as 3.12L)

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a preferred salary account with HDFC and applied Regalia gold via C2C , i did not have any cc from hdfc before(other than one i had way back which i had closed in 2019) . I got the Regalia gold (master card) with limit of 5L. They just photo copy of my card (to see its valid) and nothing else.

karanbir

TF Buzz
I have a preferred salary account with HDFC and applied Regalia gold via C2C , i did not have any cc from hdfc before(other than one i had way back which i had closed in 2019) . I got the Regalia gold (master card) with limit of 5L. They just photo copy of my card (to see its valid) and nothing else.
Yes I also shared photo copy of existing card

karanbir

TF Buzz
In your case the KYC details were already there with them, so in that case probably no other documents.

karanbir

TF Buzz
when did you apply that?

karanbir

TF Buzz
I can see it online thru application status tracer - APPROVED, I still do not know the details bounded to this.. When, what, etc.. no other details, no sms/ email notifications

1688988704325.png

karanbir

TF Buzz
They offered - diners millennia, which I have requested closure before receiving, also declined the delivery from the gate.

Escalated over emails, twitter. But no reply as on date.

Just tareekh par tareekh.