• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC c2c regalia gold - few questions

karanbir

TF Buzz
I applied very recently using c2c, applied for regalia gold. Previous card is ICICI rubyx with 8.8 lac limit with me since 2015. Limit increased over the period gradually. Cibil score 794. Submitted salary slips (annual 25 lac+). Submitted ICICI credit card statements too.

I have few question:-

- What limit will I get?
- Do they always ditch by offering something other than regalia gold(something other than what I applied for)? - I applied via local branch.
- I got message yesterday after a long delay - Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.23XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon. - What next? physical verification?

Last edited:

SarPanch

TF Buzz
Did not knew that such topic existed ever. I recently applied for Regalia Gold basis Card 2 Card, though I have a preferred account with HDFC and had two CC from HDFC which I closed already.
But I have been told that my eligibility conditions aren't met and I can opt for Millenia.

My question that needs guidance are
1. I do not want any alterative card than the one I want i.e. Regalia GOLD.

Though I have sent my documents for reconsideration to Chennai but If I do not agree to this alternative will they provide me a valid reason of declining the card ? if not can that be Routed through RBI Obs ?

karanbir

TF Buzz
Did not knew that such topic existed ever. I recently applied for Regalia Gold basis Card 2 Card, though I have a preferred account with HDFC and had two CC from HDFC which I closed already.
But I have been told that my eligibility conditions aren't met and I can opt for Millenia.

Though I have sent my documents for reconsideration to Chennai but If I do not agree to this alternative will they provide me a valid reason of declining the card ? if not can that be Routed through RBI Obs ?
RBI won’t do anything I believe

I raised one just yesterday

Deveshm18

TF Select
RBI won't do anything. Samething happened with me, branch told I'll get Regalia Gold C2C as I was applying with icici card with 5L+ limit. Millenia with 75K limit was offered, after almost a month of back and forth rbi closed complaint stating bank policies. HDFC did another cibil hit on my request and accepted to raise the limit to 1.5L instead of 75K so I accepted it.

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge
now question is If I port over my salary account to HDFC? will they reconsider me offering me a better card? any chance? and what about cool off period?
cc @TechnoFino
Not immediately. You can port the salary account, take the card, and use it extensively, hoping for an LE and card upgrade offer. Or decline the card and get it cancelled and apply again after 6 months.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

They approved regalia gold LTF by sending documents to Chennai?

SarPanch

TF Buzz
Hi can u tell me how you got LTF Regalia gold pls like in brief please.
Sure.
I initially had HDFC IOCL and Tata Neu Basic CC.
I was neither getting an upgrade to any core card, nor I was able to get any limit enhancements despite of having the income criteria met.
out of frustration I closed both the cards on July, 17th and on 1st August again applied for a Regalia Gold card C2C.
4th Aug - Application Decline, asking that I dont meet the criteria but I can take any basic card.
5th Aug to 13th Aug - kept researching and sending emails to customer care with all necessary docs and questions on why they declined, all were waste,
14th Aug,23 - i sent my docs offline to chennai and told them I need this card only, else thank you but no alternative req.
22nd Aug,23 - Email received, Application Declined.
23rd Aug,23 - Morning SMS application approved.
26th Aug,23 - confirmed that its Regalia Gold LTF
In short, I had the eligiblity to take the card, dont know why they declined at the very first go, I was adament on card and stated if not the card then HDFC bank must answer the criteria for the card to RBI as I will report this reason to them.
But all worked smoothly, the offline team worked and helped whereas till today email responses have come that the application is been declined. lol

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sure.
I was neither getting an upgrade to any core card, nor I was able to get any limit enhancements despite of having the income criteria met.
out of frustration I closed both the cards on July, 17th and on 1st August again applied for a Regalia Gold card C2C.
4th Aug - Application Decline, asking that I dont meet the criteria but I can take any basic card.
5th Aug to 13th Aug - kept researching and sending emails to customer care with all necessary docs and questions on why they declined, all were waste,
14th Aug,23 - i sent my docs offline to chennai and told them I need this card only, else thank you but no alternative req.
In short, I had the eligiblity to take the card, dont know why they declined at the very first go, I was adament on card and stated if not the card then HDFC bank must answer the criteria for the card to RBI as I will report this reason to them.
But all worked smoothly, the offline team worked and helped whereas till today email responses have come that the application is been declined. lol
True the online team is fooling only the offline people make it done.

aam.aadmi

TF Select
Has anyone managed to obtain a Regalia Gold VISA or RuPay CC? HDFC CS says only MC variant is available. Please post a photo with the number/name blurred if you have it.

Himanshuch

TF Buzz
Hi, i had also applied for regalia gold via c2c method via an agent. I met all conditions but got an email and call saying I am not eligible for regalia gold but can take any lower category card. I refused. My agent then informed me that he has reopened this application by uploading salary slips. Do you think this will work or i need to send documents to Chennai after few weeks ?

TIA.
Sure.