• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC c2c regalia gold - few questions

karanbir

TF Buzz
I applied very recently using c2c, applied for regalia gold. Previous card is ICICI rubyx with 8.8 lac limit with me since 2015. Limit increased over the period gradually. Cibil score 794. Submitted salary slips (annual 25 lac+). Submitted ICICI credit card statements too.

I have few question:-

- What limit will I get?
- Do they always ditch by offering something other than regalia gold(something other than what I applied for)? - I applied via local branch.
- I got message yesterday after a long delay - Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.23XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon. - What next? physical verification?

Last edited:

Himanshuch

TF Buzz
In
they won't offer, you will get a mail from CC team that due to their internal checks, you are being given a card according to "Internal checks", they are not going to ask you whether you want it or not

the verification call from HDFC office will say "Regalia Gold" but once you get approved message, they may say they are giving you a different variant acc to "Internal policies" with quite a low limit and will dispatch the card...

I don't think anyone is getting Regalia Gold as LTF for now (new card), the agent must have told you to get the commission...

If you want, you can not accept the delivery, but the harm would be done in your CIBIL anyway
In My case, I got a call from hdfc than my application for regalia gold via c2c cannot be processed due to internal reasons. They were offering me millenia card but I refused. Now i have again for the application opened with the help of agent by submitting salary slips. Let's see if that helps. If not I guess the last resort will be to send documents to Chennai via post.

SarPanch

TF Buzz
Hi, i had also applied for regalia gold via c2c method via an agent. I met all conditions but got an email and call saying I am not eligible for regalia gold but can take any lower category card. I refused. My agent then informed me that he has reopened this application by uploading salary slips. Do you think this will work or i need to send documents to Chennai after few weeks ?

TIA.
Yes. dont loose hope and you must send it. best part I have realized that there team is completely different.

r1sha6h

TF Buzz
In

In My case, I got a call from hdfc than my application for regalia gold via c2c cannot be processed due to internal reasons. They were offering me millenia card but I refused. Now i have again for the application opened with the help of agent by submitting salary slips. Let's see if that helps. If not I guess the last resort will be to send documents to Chennai via post.
Kindly update in the same boat as you.

sNiKz

TF Buzz
Sure.
I initially had HDFC IOCL and Tata Neu Basic CC.
I was neither getting an upgrade to any core card, nor I was able to get any limit enhancements despite of having the income criteria met.
out of frustration I closed both the cards on July, 17th and on 1st August again applied for a Regalia Gold card C2C.
4th Aug - Application Decline, asking that I dont meet the criteria but I can take any basic card.
5th Aug to 13th Aug - kept researching and sending emails to customer care with all necessary docs and questions on why they declined, all were waste,
14th Aug,23 - i sent my docs offline to chennai and told them I need this card only, else thank you but no alternative req.
22nd Aug,23 - Email received, Application Declined.
23rd Aug,23 - Morning SMS application approved.
26th Aug,23 - confirmed that its Regalia Gold LTF
In short, I had the eligiblity to take the card, dont know why they declined at the very first go, I was adament on card and stated if not the card then HDFC bank must answer the criteria for the card to RBI as I will report this reason to them.
But all worked smoothly, the offline team worked and helped whereas till today email responses have come that the application is been declined. lol
Bro, could you tell which documents you sent for C2C to the Chennai office? @SarPanch