• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold LTF Regalia Gold?

Alex292929

TF Premier
I am using HDFC Regalia Gold, was issued to me in Aug 2023 and I have spent 4 Lac + in 6-7 Months which makes it next year free but is there any way I can convert it to LTF.
I have a preferred bank account and maintaining more than 5L for almost a year now.

vine

TF Premier
Please do try , first by ending emails to PNO as suggested in earlier messages here.
You still have about a year for next charges to apply, so keep harassing them every 3 months.
(If RM calls you asking to take a loan/FD, bring this up).
If they still don't give LTF, you can ask for limit extension and then ask for upgrade to DCB.
If they don't agree to any of these, honestly there are many cards better than Regalia Gold, so find another card which matches your spends.
Then, put a request to close the card. HDFC may (I said "may") make it LTF just to retain you. You can close it/keep it, depending on how you feel at that time.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Could you please brief us how you negotiated? also what is your relation with HDFC and your CC spends.
I am banking with HDFC since 2012, Relationship Value is close to 25 Lakhs including balances in Savings Max account, FD etc. I threatened them moving everything to some other bank. Also quoted my Privy league relation with Kotak. Spend on previous normal regalia paid version about 7.5 Lakhs and Regalia gold about 5 Lakhs in less than 6 months.-
I feel i could have rather asked for LTF DCB metal, but happy with what ever i finally got.;)

BTW, i no more have any paid card in my portfolio.

helloworld

TF Legend
To be honest, Regalia Gold is not the end point in HDFC and no point getting it as LTF when your spends are >5L. Do note that in HDFC upgrades are FYF and try LTF from those last 2 cards. You should fight for upgrade and then LTF for those cards.

Sooner or later if you want those 2 cards, this LTF status no useful and won't apply to them. My suggestion, save your energy and use when required. Good luck!

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Can You please List those mail ✉ id's?

It's in there, credit to @Akashn

helloworld

TF Legend
Can You please List those mail ✉ id's?
Email:customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

when these people reply, it usually contains whom to send if not satisfied.

that usually, Grievance and those people include level 3 'priority redressal' mail id in their reply.

Sending directly sometimes wont get response or delayed process.

Also, most of the banks these mail ids present in monthly statement (RBI rule), but HDFC gives links where we have to find these mail ids.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
To be honest, Regalia Gold is not the end point in HDFC and no point getting it as LTF when your spends are >5L. Do note that in HDFC upgrades are FYF and try LTF from those last 2 cards. You should fight for upgrade and then LTF for those cards.

Sooner or later if you want those 2 cards, this LTF status no useful and won't apply to them. My suggestion, save your energy and use when required. Good luck!
My understanding is if you have LTF card, there are more chances of getting a FYF or paid upgrade assuming spends are adequate. This is evident from the fact that almost all LTF regalia users with decent spend were offered FYF Regalia Gold.

helloworld

TF Legend
My understanding is if you have LTF card, there are more chances of getting a FYF or paid upgrade assuming spends are adequate. This is evident from the fact that almost all LTF regalia users with decent spend were offered FYF Regalia Gold.

this about upgrade from Regalia Gold. and for super premium cards, if you have evident, do as is.. I never heard or experienced, so out of league.

Btw, if spends are adequate, you can always get upgrade, card status not matter because anyway you'll pay there.