Regalia Gold LTF Regalia Gold?

Alex292929

I am using HDFC Regalia Gold, was issued to me in Aug 2023 and I have spent 4 Lac + in 6-7 Months which makes it next year free but is there any way I can convert it to LTF.
I have a preferred bank account and maintaining more than 5L for almost a year now.

I am using HDFC Regalia Gold, was issued to me in Aug 2023 and I have spent 4 Lac + in 6-7 Months which makes it next year free but is there any way I can convert it to LTF.
I have a preferred bank account and maintaining more than 5L for almost a year now.
Thats where rm comes 😅

Yes. If you have good rapport with rm, he cN help. Else you can mail grievance redressal. With your bank statement and cc statement and state that you have already crossed fee reversal but want to make it ltf.

Alex292929

Yes. If you have good rapport with rm, he cN help. Else you can mail grievance redressal. With your bank statement and cc statement and state that you have already crossed fee reversal but want to make it ltf.
Will reach out to RM first if it doesn’t work, will mail them.

Alex292929

hey did it work for you? did they convert it into LTF card? even i am having same card with similar relationship and TRV with Bank. thanks
Hey, I mailed directly to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com few days back only.
Though RM reached out to me asking did you raise any complaint regarding the CC?
So I told her that I want HDFC to convert it to LTF, she said okay, please wait for the response.
Hoping to see a positive response. Will update you.

ccent

oh okay, thanks. will
Hey, I mailed directly to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com few days back only.
Though RM reached out to me asking did you raise any complaint regarding the CC?
So I told her that I want HDFC to convert it to LTF, she said okay, please wait for the response.
Hoping to see a positive response. Will update you.
oh okay. thanks. will wait for the update. do let us know

Alex292929

Update: Received email from HDFC

We infer from your email that, you wish to convert your existing REGALIA GOLD CREDIT CARD to life time free card.
Basis your email, we would like to inform you that as per process REGALIA GOLD CREDIT CARD card are issued as priced card.We regret our inability to convert your existing card into life time free card as per internal banking parameter and policy. We request you to continue usage on your credit card for all your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you.

hedgehog2122

I also got exactly same reply - copy and paste, when I mailed them for converting regalia gold to LTF. BTW I have savings max account with more than 20 laks in FD. I think HDFC don't really care a s**t.

We infer from your email that, you wish to convert your existing REGALIA GOLD CREDIT CARD to life time free card.
Basis your email, we would like to inform you that as per process REGALIA GOLD CREDIT CARD card are issued as priced card.We regret our inability to convert your existing card into life time free card as per internal banking parameter and policy. We request you to continue usage on your credit card for all your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you.

I also got exactly same reply - copy and paste, when I mailed them for converting regalia gold to LTF. BTW I have savings max account with more than 20 laks in FD. I think HDFC don't really care a s**t.
If you plan to keep the fd for some time why not take a fd lien card. If you apply before 31st March it will be ltf. For regalia you need 3.35 L, for dcb I think 5.6L( not sure). After couple of years they will make it unsecured or you might even get a upgrade offer.

If your natural spend is over 4L, then you shouldn't bother about these things.

You can try sending mail to pno and MD desk. Bit don't stress. You anyway have almost 1.5Years to decide to keep the card or not. Who know by that time you might get a upgrade offer.

Alex292929

If your natural spend is over 4L, then you shouldn't bother about these things.

You can try sending mail to pno and MD desk. Bit don't stress. You anyway have almost 1.5Years to decide to keep the card or not. Who know by that time you might get a upgrade offer.
Yes Agree, It just that I am planning to shift spends to other cards.
So, If possible I can get it converted to LTF right now when I am in a good position to negotiate.

agd19682

@Alex292929 - I received a similar response from the HDFC customer care team when I reached out to them for converting my millenia card from a paid card to LTF. This is what I wrote back to them and my card was converted to a LTF card in their subsequent response. You could take the same approach and see what happens. Please note that this conversation happened after I had used the card for nearly 10-11 months and spent about 5L+ during that time.

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,
This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 06, 2024 with Subject line: Convert existing HDFC Millennia Credit Card to Life Time Free Card.
We observe that the card number ending XXXX was applied through online. We wish to inform you that all the details regarding fees would have mentioned in the terms and conditions screen. Basis acceptance of terms and conditions the card was processed as a pricing card.
We wish to clarify that your credit card is priced with a annual membership fee of Rs. 1000.00 plus GST, with a spend condition if you spend Rs. 100,000.00 within previous year then the renewal fees will be waived off.
We regret to inform you that we will be unable to convert your Millennia Credit Card to llife timefree card. Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: XXXXXXXX.
Assuring you of our best services.
In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to us through our website -https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_Bank_Escalation/index.aspx
Warm Regards,
Imran Ahmed G
Customer Service Officer
Email Care Team
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Hello Team,
I am fully aware of the terms and conditions that were presented to me while applying for the credit card which is why I have reached out to the card services team with my request. If you are unable to perform this conversion, please forward my request to your higher authorities who can approve this conversion.

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,
This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 07, 2024 with Subject line: Re: XXXXXXX' Convert existing HDFC Millennia Credit Card to Life Time Free Card.
Based on the email received from you, we had referred your concern to respective team. As per the latest update received,we would like to inform you that your Credit Card ending XXXX has been converted to life time free card.
Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: XXXXXXX.
In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to us through our website -https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_Bank_Escalation/index.aspx
Warm Regards,
Imran Ahmed G
Customer Service Officer
Email Care Team
HDFC Bank Ltd.

hedgehog2122

@Alex292929 - I received a similar response from the HDFC customer care team when I reached out to them for converting my millenia card from a paid card to LTF. This is what I wrote back to them and my card was converted to a LTF card in their subsequent response. You could take the same approach and see what happens. Please note that this conversation happened after I had used the card for nearly 10-11 months and spent about 5L+ during that time.

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,
This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 06, 2024 with Subject line: Convert existing HDFC Millennia Credit Card to Life Time Free Card.
We observe that the card number ending XXXX was applied through online. We wish to inform you that all the details regarding fees would have mentioned in the terms and conditions screen. Basis acceptance of terms and conditions the card was processed as a pricing card.
We wish to clarify that your credit card is priced with a annual membership fee of Rs. 1000.00 plus GST, with a spend condition if you spend Rs. 100,000.00 within previous year then the renewal fees will be waived off.
We regret to inform you that we will be unable to convert your Millennia Credit Card to llife timefree card. Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: XXXXXXXX.
Warm Regards,
Imran Ahmed G
Customer Service Officer
Email Care Team
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Hello Team,
I am fully aware of the terms and conditions that were presented to me while applying for the credit card which is why I have reached out to the card services team with my request. If you are unable to perform this conversion, please forward my request to your higher authorities who can approve this conversion.

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,
This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 07, 2024 with Subject line: Re: XXXXXXX' Convert existing HDFC Millennia Credit Card to Life Time Free Card.
Based on the email received from you, we had referred your concern to respective team. As per the latest update received,we would like to inform you that your Credit Card ending XXXX has been converted to life time free card.
Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: XXXXXXX.
Warm Regards,
Imran Ahmed G
Customer Service Officer
Email Care Team
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Please share email id at which you sent the email in red text and after how long you received their response for LTF.