• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold LTF (Converted Paid Into LTF))

rsyed

TF Buzz
Mine was HDFC Regalia LTF and got offer to upgrade to HDFC Regalia Gold paid... Too many emails, msgs and WhatsApp msgs also... Just thought to check through HDFC MyCards and found HDFC Technical error and due to this, it was not showing LTF however renewal fee is 0 then immediately took the screenshot and started screen recording and applied for upgrade. Finally got the Regalia Gold paid card. I called customer care and asked abt this, they said paid card... Then reached grievance team asked to convert the card to LTF Card but they denied... After 2 more escalations, finally they converted as LTF Card...

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Mine was HDFC Regalia LTF and got offer to upgrade to HDFC Regalia Gold paid... Too many emails, msgs and WhatsApp msgs also... Just thought to check through HDFC MyCards and got HDFC Technical error, it was not showing LTF however renewal fee 0 then immediately took the screenshot and started screen recording and applied for upgrade. Finally got the Regalia Gold paid card. I called customer care and asked abt this, they said paid card... Then reached grievance team asked to convert the card to LTF Card but they denied... After 2 more escalations, finally they converted as LTF Card...
edited tile of the thread.

I got similar email , sms and whatsapp messages asking me to convert my regalia card to regalia gold ( First year free, thereafter renewal waiver based on spend) . My regalia card - looks like its regalia first ( variant name - which i never knew till december 2023 :D ). My only ask is whether regalia gold has free international lounge access or does it has limitations for lounge access. Somewhere in december 2023 , i saw messages stating that for lounge access you need to spent 1 lac in a quarter.

Can some one confirm . Right now my regalia card is LTF - i am okie with it. I am truly looking for a card with free international lounge access . I do have IDFC wealth Card as backup which offers lounge access based on 5000Rs spend in previous month.

Regalia gold members please share your views on international lounge access new rules ?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing, but the previous page to the one you shared shows only First year free right ?

Also I generally reached out to the grievance team to provide regalia gold from FYF to LTF since existing millennia is LTF but they have denied mentioning only FYF is possible.

Attachments

• IMG_4147.png
    IMG_4147.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4148.png
    IMG_4148.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 160
Thanks for sharing, but the previous page to the one you shared shows only First year free right ?

Also I generally reached out to the grievance team to provide regalia gold from FYF to LTF since existing millennia is LTF but they have denied mentioning only FYF is possible.
email to the pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com
Also I generally reached out to the grievance team to provide regalia gold from FYF to LTF since existing millennia is LTF but they have denied mentioning only

rsyed

TF Buzz

Don't call anyone... Just take the screenshot and do screen recording also.
After card dispatch, call HDFC Customer care to confirm that card is LTF. If not then email to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com to make it LTF Card. Make sure to take the screenshot as proof.