• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Regalia LTF to Infinia Upgrade

aanshultz

TF Buzz
Hi,
I emailed the HDFC Escalation for an upgrade to Infinia. But I find this email very confusing it.
"They're reviewing my request for Regalia Gold but later they're writing a note saying "upon upgrade of your earlier credit card to Infinia Metal Credit, reward points shall be carried forward......" Does this mean I can get infinia or I would get Regalia Gold only?
Dear Mr. -----,

On receipt of your mail we had liased with the concerned department for review and wish to inform you that we will be able to review your request for Regalia Gold credit card at pricing: First Year Free card with Joining Fee : Nill and Renewal Fee of Rs. 2500 + GST, renewal fee will be waived off upon spends of 4 lakhs+ in previous membership year.

Note - We take this opportunity to clarify that as per product features, upon upgrade of your earlier credit card to Infinia Metal credit card, the existing rewards points shall be carried forward at 60% to the new credit card on a proportionate basis the card variant.

Hence we request refer page 2 in below link for reward points conversion ratio and provide us your confirmation regarding membership fee and reward points transfer ratio to review your request.

Link to download the upgrade form.

https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bb...dit-Card-Upgrade-Customer-Version-Mar2023.pdf

Once we are in receipt of the same we will take it up for further review.

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Regalia to Regalia Gold RP conversion is at 60%.
They did a Typo and instead of Regalia Gold they wrote Infinia Metal in the Note part.

Mark my post as the answer if it clears your doubt.
Interesting. Redemption of Regalia gold to smartbuy flight purchase is 1:0.5 , same as Regalia

So are people losing 40% RP value during that conversion?

sanzz

TF Buzz
Happy to share I got mail from HDFC will consider my request for upgradation from DCB to Infinia Metal. Hope the card will be issued within 3-4 Days
If you can share some more details..You got the upgrade basis you NRV or the spends ? How much did you spent in the last 6months ? How much is the credit limit in your previous card. which mail id did you sent a mail? How much time did they took to revert ?

Asking this coz I also have sent a mail to priority redressal mail id couple of days back only . I have paid DCB metal CL of 10.38lac upgraded from DCB plastic in Nov'23 ...spend of around 8.5lac in last 3 months, before this I was using Magnus only (we know why ) ..almost 0 spend on DCB plastic...
I have asked for LTF infinia , will they offer ?? If not what should I do , do I write to grievances or PNO mail id ?

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you can share some more details..You got the upgrade basis you NRV or the spends ? How much did you spent in the last 6months ? How much is the credit limit in your previous card. which mail id did you sent a mail? How much time did they took to revert ?

Asking this coz I also have sent a mail to priority redressal mail id couple of days back only . I have paid DCB metal CL of 10.38lac upgraded from DCB plastic in Nov'23 ...spend of around 8.5lac in last 3 months, before this I was using Magnus only (we know why ) ..almost 0 spend on DCB plastic...
I have asked for LTF infinia , will they offer ?? If not what should I do , do I write to grievances or PNO mail id ?
LTF Infinia Metal is rarest of rare. Ask for FYF. Better chance.

I am having home loan and spend 9 lakhs in last 6 month. My DCB was having 8 lac CL. Insent mail to grivence.
They told they will review for FYF infinia metal. Let's C. Will share after getting confirmation.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

LTF isn’t in the policy, it happens only as an exception. You’ll get a FYF INFINIA for sure.

Anduril

TF Buzz
I got the upgraded from Regalia Gold LTF to Infinia metal FYF on Jan, 24. RM mentioned the requirement was spend of >=7L in last 6 months on existing card and net monthly income of >= 2.75L (came to know the exact income criteria from credit card backend team but this is more of a soft limit and can be tweaked based on your relationship with bank and RM). Didn't get any upgrade request, just approached RM and he took it from there.
Do note, you can carry over only 50% of accumulated points for Regalia Gold -> Inifnia upgrade

Prav

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is the card approved or is there still any checks left , coz its not showing in app yet
Please someone help?

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpeg
    IMG_1704.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 91