• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A few questions about Axis Magnus Credit Card

Hello All,
I recently received Axis Magnus credit card. Just a few questions -

1. Gyftr Axis Edge seems too good to be true. Gift Cards like Myntra and many more are available at 10x reward points. So does that mean we get 60 points on every 100 Rs. Spent? If we change them into miles, we get an approx. 50 miles for every 100 Rs. Am I correct in my understanding? (this is not including the milestone benefit)
2. I will be travelling abroad soon and will have to make a few big transactions. Is it wise to use Magnus for international POS transactions outside India?(for the milestone benefit)
3. Can we trust Axis? I also have Infinia and they have always sincerely credited points. Is Axis the same? Can we make huge purchases trusting that after 4 months the bonus RPs will be credited? What has been everyone's experience?
Apologies, if these have been answered before!

devmallya

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did email them on 25.04.2023 , they replied they will revert in one day. No reply so sent another reminder, they said they will reply in 5 days, no reply again I reminded they said they still working on it why my points for transaction done on 10.04.2023 for utility bill payment on its website is not credited. Pls help whom to contact.
There is an issue specifically for transactions done on 10th April, for all Axis cards. Even regular points like Gyftr transactions have not been credited. I’ve called customer care who confirmed the same, they’re yet to get back. It’s not a lot of points in my case, so I’ve been kind of not following up

grshnehete

TF Select
There is an issue specifically for transactions done on 10th April, for all Axis cards. Even regular points like Gyftr transactions have not been credited. I’ve called customer care who confirmed the same, they’re yet to get back. It’s not a lot of points in my case, so I’ve been kind of not following up
Same with me. Transactions for 10th April have issues. I had done around 60K worth of transactions on 10th and even after following lot of times, still not cleared. Will continue to follow up

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You are absolutely right. I had also not received ER points for certain transactions and now I just checked, all of them were done on 10th April.

devmallya

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have not received the ER's as of now. Will connect with them tomorrow.

Thanks for confirming that they have started the process of giving the ER's
Yeah even I haven’t received. Although I got the usual points for this week’s transactions today. Will follow up tomorrow once more as well.

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
I just paid an electricity bill of around 35k using Magnus on the Payzapp app. Would it be considered for Milestone? Thanks! As the bill amount exceeded 10k, I couldn't use the vouchers.