• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Amazon Pay ICICI CC Application

Sanjay

TF Select
I applied For an Amazon Pay ICICI CC card it was saying no docs required but it asked in the final. Now my application is on hold I have one other cc hdfc moneyback+ so I tried putting the cc statements of that in the docs section but ICICI still rejecting. Is there any way I can clear this out? Should I keep it on hold or cancel the application or something else please suggest. It’s very sad to see that if they are claiming *no documents required*. Then it should be like that only.

ROUTRAY

TF Buzz
If you are not an existing ICICI customer they will ask for income proof even that "no documents required" banner was shown. You can only put ITR or Salary slip as per your employment status .

Sanjay

TF Select
If you are not an existing ICICI customer they will ask for income proof even that "no documents required" banner was shown. You can only put ITR or Salary slip as per your employment status .
No other way? Then what should I do? cancel the application? I emailed ICICI and said straightforwardly why you are using unethical advertisements if you ask income docs and told them to cancel application. Let's see what happens.

arjun

TF Select
Not true, I am not an Icici customer and I wasn't asked for any income documents, my card was generated in 5 min of video kyc and I got a limit of 150k and now I have 3 icici cards just through apay card

arjun

TF Select
can I apply it on C2C basis? What limit is required if so?
Bro I will give you a full proof idea, call icici customer care and tell them to delete your application, once your application is deleted than after 2 weeks apply for it again and than make sure you do video kyc, My cousin brother was facing same issue I got him card in same way

Sanjay

TF Select
Bro I will give you a full proof idea, call icici customer care and tell them to delete your application, once your application is deleted than after 2 weeks apply for it again and than make sure you do video kyc, My cousin brother was facing same issue I got him card in same way
Okay will try the same.

Sanjay

TF Select
I did video kyc this time also. But still it got rejected

ROUTRAY

TF Buzz
Not true, I am not an Icici customer and I wasn't asked for any income documents, my card was generated in 5 min of video kyc and I got a limit of 150k and now I have 3 icici cards just through apay card
if you were not asked then your case might be different and it all depeds on bank . they can ask any document as per their wish if you want a credit card from them . In my case , i was asked for income documents before video KYC even if that no documents required offer was shown and i provided ITR and th card was approved . They have many parameters to consider an application .

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i am an existing icici cc customer, but they still asked me for income docs and other kyc docs, even though 'no documents required' was shown. i left the process incomplete. now their ppl are calling me everyday to submit docs.

ROUTRAY

TF Buzz
i am an existing icici cc customer, but they still asked me for income docs and other kyc docs, even though 'no documents required' was shown. i left the process incomplete. now their ppl are calling me everyday to submit docs.
Usually they don't ask for documents from their existing customers but it depends on their criteria on basis of which the application process for different customers would be different.

venkat

TF Buzz
For me (self employed) they approved it with 210k limit on a fresh amazon account without any income proof.

Think my 9 yrs old HDFC money back 1104k limit and/or 2 months old IDFC Select card with 200k helped it approved.

moonsmart

TF Premier
Usually they don't ask for documents from their existing customers but it depends on their criteria on basis of which the application process for different customers would be different.
I already have a coral card but I'm not getting the option to get Apay card by entering existing card number and OTP. I'm getting the option to apply with entering aadhaar & pan.
Amazon account and coral card both have same mobile number and email registered.

Sanjay

TF Select
For me (self employed) they approved it with 210k limit on a fresh amazon account without any income proof.

Think my 9 yrs old HDFC money back 1104k limit and/or 2 months old IDFC Select card with 200k helped it approved.
Nice. I think you’re well settled that’s why. And have a good credit history. But why don’t you upgrade your money back with such a great limit.