• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Amazon Pay ICICI CC Application

Sanjay

TF Select
I applied For an Amazon Pay ICICI CC card it was saying no docs required but it asked in the final. Now my application is on hold I have one other cc hdfc moneyback+ so I tried putting the cc statements of that in the docs section but ICICI still rejecting. Is there any way I can clear this out? Should I keep it on hold or cancel the application or something else please suggest. It’s very sad to see that if they are claiming *no documents required*. Then it should be like that only.

tiny

TF Premier
I already have a coral card but I'm not getting the option to get Apay card by entering existing card number and OTP. I'm getting the option to apply with entering aadhaar & pan.
Amazon account and coral card both have same mobile number and email registered.
I am also look for a answer on this one.

Gautham

TF Premier
For me (self employed) they approved it with 210k limit on a fresh amazon account without any income proof.

Think my 9 yrs old HDFC money back 1104k limit and/or 2 months old IDFC Select card with 200k helped it approved.
Moneyback at 11.4 lakh limit?? Woah. You never got any upgrade offer from hdfc?

Sanjay

TF Select
Bro I told to wait for 2 weeks once your application is deleted and deleting an application takes atleast 8-10 working days, How you did all that in 1 day and asking it again got rejected?
I was talking for the first application only. I have canceled the application as you said. In one week it will be canceled. After that, I will wait for 2 weeks and then apply.

If I apply after 2 weeks will they ask for income documents?

Also, you said that do KYC. I did that this time also but nothing happen. Any advice

venkat

TF Buzz
Nice. I think you’re well settled that’s why. And have a good credit history. But why don’t you upgrade your money back with such a great limit.

Moneyback at 11.4 lakh limit?? Woah. You never got any upgrade offer from hdfc?

I was given a option to upgrade to millenia when they offered it new with fee but that was not useful for me so kept money back.

Few weeks back after mailing them they gave option for millenia ltf, and after pushing them gave FYF Regalia option. Not yet decided on which one to go as I shifted my spends to newly acquired ones.

arjun

TF Select
I was talking for the first application only. I have canceled the application as you said. In one week it will be canceled. After that, I will wait for 2 weeks and then apply.

If I apply after 2 weeks will they ask for income documents?

Also, you said that do KYC. I did that this time also but nothing happen. Any advice
Kyc everytime you have to do, and if they are asking income document always means they are not satisfied with your cibil history, wait for 6 months improve it and than do it

Sanjay

TF Select
I was given a option to upgrade to millenia when they offered it new with fee but that was not useful for me so kept money back.

Few weeks back after mailing them they gave option for millenia ltf, and after pushing them gave FYF Regalia option. Not yet decided on which one to go as I shifted my spends to newly acquired ones.
Oh, Nice. Maybe You can have millennia and use it for 6-7 months then ask again for ltf regalia. Then they might offer you.

arjun

TF Select
My cibil is 772. I have only credit card 8 months old HDFC Moneyback+
Score is not the only thing they check the older cc you have and the more payments on time you have the better chance of you getting the card and if you have hdfc cc means your cc limit is not shown in cibil which is another down side for you so try take idfc cc first and than try icici

Sanjay

TF Select
Score is not the only thing they check the older cc you have and the more payments on time you have the better chance of you getting the card and if you have hdfc cc means your cc limit is not shown in cibil which is another down side for you so try take idfc cc first and than try icici
Okay. Don’t want IDFC CC. Will again try after few weeks. If nothings happens I will leave it.