• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

POPclub RuPay Credit Card Coming soon (India's first multibrand cobrand credit card)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
POPclub RuPay Credit Card Coming soon (India's first multibrand cobrand credit card):

POP is at the vibrant crossroads of e-commerce and payments, powered by POPcoins, our DNA. We're not just a D2C marketplace that’s changing how consumers look at rewards; we're now revolutionizing the game by empowering consumers with the ultimate power of UPI – now on your credit card! 💳✨

With the POPclub Rupay Credit Card, tap/swipe/scan to unlock limitless possibilities (thanks to credit on UPI) while earning POPcoins with every transaction, no matter where you shop! 🌍💰

But wait, there's more! Lucky cardholders gain exclusive access to use POPcoins for discounts across India's top 7 lifestyle platforms. It's not just any credit card – it's called India's first multibrand cobrand credit card for a reason.

Waitlist coming soon – keep those eyes peeled 👀

1711693821667.jpg

Source - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7179364246634336256/

Strange

TF Legend
POPclub RuPay Credit Card Coming soon (India's first multibrand cobrand credit card):

POP is at the vibrant crossroads of e-commerce and payments, powered by POPcoins, our DNA. We're not just a D2C marketplace that’s changing how consumers look at rewards; we're now revolutionizing the game by empowering consumers with the ultimate power of UPI – now on your credit card! 💳✨

With the POPclub Rupay Credit Card, tap/swipe/scan to unlock limitless possibilities (thanks to credit on UPI) while earning POPcoins with every transaction, no matter where you shop! 🌍💰

But wait, there's more! Lucky cardholders gain exclusive access to use POPcoins for discounts across India's top 7 lifestyle platforms. It's not just any credit card – it's called India's first multibrand cobrand credit card for a reason.

Waitlist coming soon – keep those eyes peeled 👀

1711693821667.jpg

Source - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7179364246634336256/
Pop music club?
Or Church wale Pope ka club? 🤣🤣🤣
/s

Bro you are overdose.....go get some sleep
I have accepted that credit cards will soon be giving negative cashback on spends. Instead of earning we will have to pay banks and beg them to keep credit cards. On the 3rd of April I will go on a campfire trip with all of my friends and we will all throw our credit cards in the campfire and celebrate our independence from the devil known as 'Credit'

Strange

TF Legend
I have accepted that credit cards will soon be giving negative cashback on spends. Instead of earning we will have to pay banks and beg them to keep credit cards. On the 3rd of April I will go on a campfire trip with all of my friends and we will all throw our credit cards in the campfire and celebrate our independence from the devil known as 'Credit'
What are you gonna do with your metal card?