• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers

i need someone to try with add on card - received feedback from nodal

Based on your email we have done a detailed recevied and we wish to inform you that you can update your mobile number for the Addon card through HDFC Bank ATM for your credit card. Please find the below steps to process the request for your reference.

1. Visit nearest HDFC Bank ATM

2. Insert Credit card and Select Language.

3. Under Menu, Select "Update your registered Mobile number".

4. Enter your New Mobile number, re-enter to confirm & complete the authentication.

5. New mobile number will be updated in your credit card within 2 days.

6. Confirmation SMS alert will be sent to both old and new mobile number.

APT

TF Buzz
i need someone to try with add on card - received feedback from nodal

Based on your email we have done a detailed recevied and we wish to inform you that you can update your mobile number for the Addon card through HDFC Bank ATM for your credit card. Please find the below steps to process the request for your reference.

1. Visit nearest HDFC Bank ATM

2. Insert Credit card and Select Language.

3. Under Menu, Select "Update your registered Mobile number".

4. Enter your New Mobile number, re-enter to confirm & complete the authentication.

5. New mobile number will be updated in your credit card within 2 days.

6. Confirmation SMS alert will be sent to both old and new mobile number.
this is for primary card holder and not for add-on card holders per phone banking team

I also contacted cc since I am not getting option to apply add-on for iocl while for other cards I am getting option hence asked the same to CC and They told me that by visiting branch we can apply add-on for iocl.

Which other cards you have, for which add on card is displayed?
I just closed Magnus. And got IOCL. But surprised to know that add on for IOCL it's not issued.

My sole moto here is to get an add on card linked to seperate mobile number, so that my family members can shop online and do UPI payments, both separately.
@Anon1 & @NikhilTravelLover : Guys any update on the above. Were you able to get add on card for Axis IOCL? I too need the same for the exact reason mentioned for my spouse.

nope, after further escalation. nodal asked me to send hdfc change forum with add on card number, mobile number with primary holder signature.

i sent them yesterday, hopefully won't ask me to courier ( it wasn't mentioned in the email ) so now waiting for feedback.

TechVin

TF Buzz
Hey guys so is it confirmed that BoB is giving add-on card mapped with other number ?
I want to get a new Rupay credit card and share it with my younger sibling so she can link it with the BHIM. Any other recommendations apart from BoB with this feature?

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a quick update - I've successfully updated the mobile number for an add-on card on my HDFC Infinity card!

Here's what I did:
- Initially reached out to the nodal team via email, but it took a couple of tries to get my request across clearly.
- Eventually, they sent me a card change form and asked for details, including the add-on card and number, along with theprimary holder's signature (note: don't write "primary card card number on pdf form).
- Sent the form back to them, and they confirmed that it would be updated within 5 working days.
- I had my mom check, and she confirmed that the card is now set up successfully in BHIM/Paytm.

Hope this helps!

hema220

TF Premier
But card controls not possible without primary account
same for every add on card. Primary card control is applicable to add on card also, so no separate control for add on. But, sbi has separate control for add on, however, only in primary card holder acount.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a quick update - I've successfully updated the mobile number for an add-on card on my HDFC Infinity card!

Here's what I did:
- Initially reached out to the nodal team via email, but it took a couple of tries to get my request across clearly.
- Eventually, they sent me a card change form and asked for details, including the add-on card and number, along with theprimary holder's signature (note: don't write "primary card card number on pdf form).
- Sent the form back to them, and they confirmed that it would be updated within 5 working days.
- I had my mom check, and she confirmed that the card is now set up successfully in BHIM/Paytm.

Hope this helps!
This helps a lot and solves a major issue.
For e.g difficult to get a CC for housewife or retired or colege kids but add on is always possible. And they use lots of UPI payment, so this will be helpful.

I'm sure after your post there will be surge in application for Tata Neu add on card.

2 din pehle ye news aati tau mei simplysave card nahin leta.