• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers

This helps a lot and solves a major issue.
For e.g difficult to get a CC for housewife or retired or colege kids but add on is always possible. And they use lots of UPI payment, so this will be helpful.

I'm sure after your post there will be surge in application for Tata Neu add on card.

2 din pehle ye news aati tau mei simplysave card nahin leta.
Yes, i have been scanning for family through qr via pics but sometime i am busy so couldn't do it.

This should allow family to manage and pay individually and spend on this card.

djrocky

TF Buzz
Yes, i have been scanning for family through qr via pics but sometime i am busy so couldn't do it.

This should allow family to manage and pay individually and spend on this card.
This is great news and congratulations.

So card change form need to be sent physically or through email.

Is there any way to request for addon card with correct details in the first instance ?

I believe the card holder only will be getting neu coins for add on card spends (like other cards)

This is great news and congratulations.

So card change form need to be sent physically or through email.

Is there any way to request for addon card with correct details in the first instance ?

I believe the card holder only will be getting neu coins for add on card spends (like other cards)
i applied via net banking since add on card holder have hdfc but there wasn't any option to change the number.

I have sent pdf to nodal email and they updated it.

yes, it should reward for upi 500 max per account

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I am not able to configure upi on add-on card (HDFC TATA Neu, different card number than primary card). Phone no of add-on member is correctly updated ( getting OTPs on it only). Anything else to be done here?
error - Not able to find any card associated with this no.

@ThriftyPlasticPundit .. can you pls confirm if this is all needed? I will put a query to HDFC then. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I am not able to configure upi on add-on card (HDFC TATA Neu). Phone no of add-on member is correctly updated ( getting OTPs on it only). Anything else to be done here?
Card no. is different from primary?
Also, does the add on holder have account with HDFC?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Card no. is different from primary?
Also, does the add on holder have account with HDFC?
Yes...card no is different....and I can make online transactions normally...but can't add for upi.

Add on holder is from HDFC only in my case. I just checked it seems it's only limited to hdfc customers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_170052_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_170052_HDFC Bank.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi guys, I am not able to configure upi on add-on card (HDFC TATA Neu, different card number than primary card). Phone no of add-on member is correctly updated ( getting OTPs on it only). Anything else to be done here?

@ThriftyPlasticPundit .. can you pls confirm if this is all needed? I will put a query to HDFC then. Thanks in advance.
How did you change add on card number ?

Just applied the add on card two weeks back...it's a different number and linked to addon member's mobile no.... so I thought it should be linked easily. But its not... so asked here...since in your case it was done.
i dont think it is linked to different number, you will need to ask hdfc nodal to update then add on number will see.

as far i know, you can't apply add on with different mobile number. atleast for me, there wasn't any option in net banking

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a quick update - I've successfully updated the mobile number for an add-on card on my HDFC Infinity card!

Here's what I did:
- Initially reached out to the nodal team via email, but it took a couple of tries to get my request across clearly.
- Eventually, they sent me a card change form and asked for details, including the add-on card and number, along with theprimary holder's signature (note: don't write "primary card card number on pdf form).
- Sent the form back to them, and they confirmed that it would be updated within 5 working days.
- I had my mom check, and she confirmed that the card is now set up successfully in BHIM/Paytm.

Hope this helps!
Was your add on card initially has the same number as primary? I heard that recently the add in cards too come to add on mobile number, even in such scenario, do we have to change the number using form to link it to add in holder UPI?
Some one in the comments above said, even if the top is coming to add in mobile, it’s not visible for UPI registration for add on holder