• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers

prc1990

TF Ace
Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers:

This info is shared by @anonymuos and verified.

1) BOB RuPay Credit Cards on UPI -

I have a friend with physical BOB Snapdeal card when he applied for add-on cards for his mom-dad and his mom-dad's phone numbers, those add-on cards got mapped via UPI to their numbers. So now they can pay via their phone numbers on UPI.

2) IndusIND bank RuPay Credit cards on UPI -

When you apply Indusind bank add-on RuPay credit cards, give your mom-dad's mobile number and their mobile number mapped to UPI. Now your mom-dad can pay too with his/her phone.

Other bank add-on Credit cards ? Please share in comment section, if anyone got any other bank add-on RuPay credit cards on different number and linked to UPI.
In BoB Card app, we have option to capture the mobile number of the add on card holder but the same is not there in web. So need to apply through app?

prc1990

TF Ace
I have a BOB Premier credit card, and I took supplimentary card on my wife's name. initially they issued it on my number but when I asked, they changed the mobile number linked to supplimenrary card to my wife's number.

She has been able to link that card in all her UPI apps and it works like a charm.
Did you apply through app or web?

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers:

This info is shared by @anonymuos and verified.

1) BOB RuPay Credit Cards on UPI -

I have a friend with physical BOB Snapdeal card when he applied for add-on cards for his mom-dad and his mom-dad's phone numbers, those add-on cards got mapped via UPI to their numbers. So now they can pay via their phone numbers on UPI.

2) IndusIND bank RuPay Credit cards on UPI -

When you apply Indusind bank add-on RuPay credit cards, give your mom-dad's mobile number and their mobile number mapped to UPI. Now your mom-dad can pay too with his/her phone.

Other bank add-on Credit cards ? Please share in comment section, if anyone got any other bank add-on RuPay credit cards on different number and linked to UPI.
SBI, HDFC, Kotak ka bhi karwao bhai jaldi se.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you apply through app or web?
I applied through web. It doesn't matter where you apply from. Once you get the card, just call customer care and they will update the mobile number linked to supplimentary card.

prc1990

TF Ace
I applied through web. It doesn't matter where you apply from. Once you get the card, just call customer care and they will update the mobile number linked to supplimentary card.
Applied through app as an option was there to quote the mobile number.

Reactions: BMR

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also contacted cc since I am not getting option to apply add-on for iocl while for other cards I am getting option hence asked the same to CC and They told me that by visiting branch we can apply add-on for iocl.
Which other cards you have, for which add on card is displayed?
I just closed Magnus. And got IOCL. But surprised to know that add on for IOCL it's not issued.

My sole moto here is to get an add on card linked to seperate mobile number, so that my family members can shop online and do UPI payments, both separately.