• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers:

This info is shared by @anonymuos and verified.

1) BOB RuPay Credit Cards on UPI -

I have a friend with physical BOB Snapdeal card when he applied for add-on cards for his mom-dad and his mom-dad's phone numbers, those add-on cards got mapped via UPI to their numbers. So now they can pay via their phone numbers on UPI.

2) IndusIND bank RuPay Credit cards on UPI -

When you apply Indusind bank add-on RuPay credit cards, give your mom-dad's mobile number and their mobile number mapped to UPI. Now your mom-dad can pay too with his/her phone.

3) Axis bank also allow add-on RuPay CC links UPI to add-on holder's mobile number, shared by @bhaveshS

4) HDFC Bank - @ThriftyPlasticPundit told, he successfully changes add-on card mobile number & linked UPI to add-on card mobile number, read here in comment section -
Another proof shared by one twitter user for HDFC bank TataNeu add-on card -

Card is linked with add on card holder UPI app.

Other bank add-on Credit cards ? Please share in comment section, if anyone got any other bank add-on RuPay credit cards on different number and linked to UPI.

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige

This info is shared by @anonymous and verified.

I have a friend with physical BOB Snapdeal card when he applied for add-on cards for his mom-dad and his mom-dad's phone numbers, those add-on cards got mapped via UPI to their numbers. So now they can pay via their phone numbers on UPI.

When you apply Indusind bank add-on RuPay credit cards, give your mom-dad's mobile number and their mobile number mapped to UPI. Now your mom-dad can pay too with his/her phone.

Other bank add-on Credit cards ? Please share in comment section, if anyone got any other bank add-on RuPay credit cards on different number and linked to UPI.
Effective 1st Feb, addon policy for HDFC has changed, now it is new addons and OTPs will be sent to addon mobile number. Finally hdfc has changed its policy.
See this 🗿

pinki

TF Ace
200.gif

kushhh

TF Ace

This info is shared by @anonymous and verified.

Tab toh fir rupay ke 10% vale offer bhi add on card pe bhi alag se applicable hoga?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

This info is shared by @Anonymous_ and verified.

It's well known feature for BOB cards 😜😂

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a BOB Premier credit card, and I took supplimentary card on my wife's name. initially they issued it on my number but when I asked, they changed the mobile number linked to supplimenrary card to my wife's number.

She has been able to link that card in all her UPI apps and it works like a charm.

Anon1

TF Premier
What about idfc digital rupay card any idea?

Edit: tried to apply but it's not allowing directly the upi card.

Last edited: