• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I am not able to configure upi on add-on card (HDFC TATA Neu, different card number than primary card). Phone no of add-on member is correctly updated ( getting OTPs on it only). Anything else to be done here?
error - Not able to find any card associated with this no.

@ThriftyPlasticPundit .. can you pls confirm if this is all needed? I will put a query to HDFC then. Thanks in advance.
What will you have to do? Change the mobile number form? But top is already coming to add on number only right?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i dont think it is linked to different number, you will need to ask hdfc nodal to update then add on number will see.

as far i know, you can't apply add on with different mobile number. atleast for me, there wasn't any option in net banking
True...it is not asking for the mobile no... and based on customer ID it assigns. I am assuming since the OTPs for normal transactions are coming on the add on mobile no( and on primary card the OTPs are coming on my ie primary no)...then that's it.

You are suggesting to send mobile no update form to Nodal team? No harm in trying... will do.

Was your add on card initially has the same number as primary? I heard that recently the add in cards too come to add on mobile number, even in such scenario, do we have to change the number using form to link it to add in holder UPI?
Some one in the comments above said, even if the top is coming to add in mobile, it’s not visible for UPI registration for add on holder
it should be primary number, hdrc had no way to find out or take your request then you do reach out to hdfc to update add on mobile number.

it won't show up in upi unless they do perform update in system
True...it is not asking for the mobile no... and based on customer ID it assigns. I am assuming since the OTPs for normal transactions are coming on the add on mobile no( and on primary card the OTPs are coming on my ie primary no)...then that's it.

You are suggesting to send mobile no update form to Nodal team? No harm in trying... will do.
yes

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi. Did you get UPI to work on the addon card? In the same boat. Applied with customer id so OTPs are coming to add-on card's holder's number. But UPI not registering.
nops.... surprisingly the card is shown as Dormant in netbanking. So asked customer care to do the needful.
I will anyways fill up the form and send for phone no update.

Frankly, hdfc customer care is of no use. they are not even acknowledging the Dormant issue. Simply told me that it is active. I read in this forum that this will be resolved automatically soon. So its fine.