• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Oberoi Vanyavilas Ranthambore Review - Awesome Experience!!

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Awesome Experience and excellent stay with Oberoi Vanyavilas Ranthambore. I’ve stayed with my family for 2N and got this stay covered as part of IndusInd Oberoi vouchers. (During Peak Season costs about 1.25L per night and 60-80K per night during off season).

Nestled in the heart of the wilderness near Ranthambore National Park, Oberoi Vanyavilas is a luxurious retreat that seamlessly blends opulence with nature. From the moment you arrive, you're greeted with warmth and hospitality that sets the tone for an unforgettable stay.

Accommodation:
The resort offers spacious and exquisitely designed tents, each adorned with lavish furnishings and modern amenities. The tents boast a perfect balance of luxury and wilderness charm, with private gardens, spacious bathrooms, and outdoor decks that provide stunning views of the surrounding landscape.

Service:
The service at Oberoi Vanyavilas is unparalleled. The staff goes above and beyond to cater to every need, ensuring a seamless and memorable experience for guests. From the personalized attention of the butlers to the warm smiles of the housekeeping staff, the level of service is impeccable and truly sets the resort apart.

Dining:
Dining at Oberoi Vanyavilas is a culinary delight. The resort offers a range of dining options, from fine dining under the stars to casual meals by the poolside. The cuisine is diverse and flavorful, with a focus on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Whether you're indulging in traditional Rajasthani delicacies or savoring international fare, each meal is a gastronomic journey to remember. Food was very good and staff was very accommodating in providing kid friendly meals too.

Activities:
There are multiple kids activities in the resort, some of them are paid and some are complementary. One of the highlights of staying at Oberoi Vanyavilas is the opportunity to explore Ranthambore National Park. The resort offers expertly guided wildlife safaris, allowing guests to spot majestic tigers, leopards, and a variety of other wildlife species in their natural habitat. In addition to safaris, guests can enjoy nature walks, birdwatching excursions, and cultural performances, ensuring there's always something exciting to experience. Luckily we could spot Big Cat (Tiger Riddhi) in Zone 2 of our visit, didn’t have proper image as we spotted in the bush.

Facilities:
In addition to its stunning accommodations and world-class service, Oberoi Vanyavilas offers a range of facilities to enhance your stay. Relax and rejuvenate at the luxurious spa, take a dip in the sparkling pool, or unwind with a drink at the elegant bar. The resort also features well-equipped meeting and event spaces, making it an ideal destination for both leisure and business travelers.

One drawback I found is the small Swimming pool facility provided over the resort and they’ve mentioned that there are only 25 luxury tents over the 20 acre property with 95% greenery and only 5% constituted towards the facilities and pool is being less used by guests. And the prices for the food is on higher side as you except from luxury hotels.

Finally on request we have been offered 10% discount on the total bill because I was Oberoi one member and swiped the bill using Vistara card which fetched me milestone benefits too.

Exceptional and surprise visit was Peacock visited our tent and my kid was super happy watching it. Overall, Oberoi Vanyavilas Ranthambore is a true oasis of luxury in the wilderness. Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway, a family adventure, or a peaceful retreat, this extraordinary resort offers an unparalleled experience that will leave you enchanted and longing to return.

Some Points to be noted:

Please keep in mind Oberoi and IndusInd will not entertain to extend the validity of the vouchers beyond 6 months at any cost. Even on not available in the property also. I have tried for 2 months to extend the validity as there are 3 block out weekends in March and April this year and non availability at the resort.

Usually this property will be fully booked for the season because of foreigners plan their journey well in advance and limited tents available at the property. Luckily there was a last minute cancellation I got the booking else the vouchers would have lapsed.

So plan your stay well in advance atleast 2-3 months.

**Some Content was taken from AI GPT.

1712867201864.jpeg

1712867229220.jpeg

1712867244946.jpeg

1712867288525.jpeg

1712867859765.jpeg

Last edited:

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm guessing you used indusind explorer vouchers
What's the procedure to use them?
Also, do they check if the owner of the voucher is presentation?
How many people stayed there with single voucher?
And what are the charges not covered by the voucher?

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any card has the same redemption procedure. Call oberoi reservation desk and check for the availability. On available inform them about the IndusInd vouchers they will ask to send the voucher details on the mail. You are good to go.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As mentioned in the above post it is only stay voucher and 2Adults and 1 Kid. They have provided kid bed as complimentary.

Breakfast is only included with the booking. As there are only 25 tents and majority individuals stay there are foreigners they provide English buffet breakfast but all Indian and south Indian breakfast is available but you've to order the food (Unlimited).

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please keep in mind Oberoi and IndusInd will not entertain to extend the validity of the vouchers beyond 6 months at any cost. Even on not available in the property also. I have tried for 2 months to extend the validity as there are 3 block out weekends in March and April this year and non availability at the resort.

Usually this property will be fully booked for the season because of foreigners plan their journey well in advance and limited tents available at the property. Luckily there was a last minute cancellation I got the booking else the vouchers would have lapsed.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
some indusind cards come with 2L fees and they give vouchers....is oberoi included in such vouchers???
Pioneer Heritage Metal with 1.9L Life time fees or 1L joining fees and 25K annual fees. (25L for annual fees waiver)

Indulge credit card with 90K Life time fees or 50K joining fees and 10K annual fees. (10L for annual fees waiver)

But you can negotiate with your RM for better deal if you have other banking relationship with them.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Update all these in first post or write all detail in one & mark it as answer

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
do we get the vouchers in above link...it has apay vucher as well???...how many rs worth vouchers do we get in 40k fees?
For 40K+GST fees, you get

1 Biz Vistara Voucher + 25K worth of vouchers from above link (or) 1 Stay voucher of Oberoi on the above mentioned properties.

One bonus on the stay voucher is 1 stay voucher can be used for 2N only at Oberoi Cecil Shimla.

1712902571292.png