• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Annoying experience with Accor redemption at an Ibis hotel

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
for a bill of half- boarding INR 7086 (6326 + GST)

How much will be used in points and how much in cash at checkout?
I think Max u can burn 3k points some hotels don't allow 1k points just confirm with hotel after booking. My bill is 7320 able to redeem 4k points and paid 184rs with card

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think Max u can burn 3k points some hotels don't allow 1k points just confirm with hotel after booking. My bill is 7320 able to redeem 4k points and paid 184rs with card
Ok maybe i will order some food to make it around 7500 :).

Also in my booking it says

Pay a little more in new begining queen room and enjoy 2 pc laundry, 2 IMFL /2 pin beer at rooftop bar per person. Sp what is the cost of this ?

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thats depends on the hotel to hotel check it it wil show final cost after selecting r upgrade room
Ok maybe i will order some food to make it around 7500 :).

Also in my booking it says

Pay a little more in new begining queen room and enjoy 2 pc laundry, 2 IMFL /2 pin beer at rooftop bar per person. Sp what is the cost of this ?

grshnehete

TF Select
so for any hotel booking, with accor points do we need to select only the flexible option ( where no pre-payment is required) and pay at check out using accor points?
Or can we pay it using accor points during the booking only.
Also can we use accor points to book room with Saver option (which requires payment to be made during booking only)?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
so for any hotel booking, with accor points do we need to select only the flexible option ( where no pre-payment is required) and pay at check out using accor points?
Or can we pay it using accor points during the booking only.
Also can we use accor points to book room with Saver option (which requires payment to be made during booking only)?
If sure about trip book with points plus card at least rate whichever(saver).
If not sure book with points plus remainder at hotel preferred but if option doesnt come pay with points at hotel. The option comes on second page in app for some hotels not all