• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Oberoi Vanyavilas Ranthambore Review - Awesome Experience!!

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ok
So I can book for my family or friends and they can go without me right?
Book it on your name and send a request mail to front desk office regarding change in the guests you are sending, they might accept.

Usually they don't deny the request. If not the case anyways you can cancel the reservation on the denial of request.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i am getting Legend Lifetime free should i get?
See Legend credit card was once a premium card offered from IndusInd back then, but they have made it LTF and offered to the masses.

IndusInd cards have very less merchant offers and less reward rates cards. Many use IndusInd cards based on the lifestyle benefits they offer to different customers. Legend card will be entry pass to the IndusInd cards. Take it as LTF, no harm in holding it.

If you have limit more than 5L then you will get upgrade offers to other cards after 6 months.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
See Legend credit card was once a premium card offered from IndusInd back then, but they have made it LTF and offered to the masses.

IndusInd cards have very less merchant offers and less reward rates cards. Many use IndusInd cards based on the lifestyle benefits they offer to different customers. Legend card will be entry pass to the IndusInd cards. Take it as LTF, no harm in holding it.

If you have limit more than 5L then you will get upgrade offers to other cards after 6 months.
ok will take it

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have Oberoi voucher author has mentioned expiring on May 27th this year. Please dm me in case you're interested to buy it.

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Seems Oberoi has come up with some offer without any bank tie-up. 2N+1N is being offered at

- Oberoi UdayVilas, Udaipur
- Oberoi RajVilas Jaipur
- Oberoi SukhVilas Spa & Resort, New Chandigarh

1712925162966.png