• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation New Exclusions & Restrictions

helloworld

TF Legend
I received one mail which says same 25k. It seems like YES bank don't know what to do and keep on shuffling everything. I thought it will be xis replacement but not in this way..

I thought these people forgot about DCC when other banks charging, looks like someone reminded them.

@S S V same applies Marquee too?

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I received one mail which says same 25k. It seems like YES bank don't know what to do and keep on shuffling everything. I thought it will be xis replacement but not in this way..

I thought these people forgot about DCC when other banks charging, looks like someone reminded them.

I received two emails one with 25k and later with 15k, they didn’t mention any card reference.
I have marquee and virtual Rupay. Virtual Rupay I didn’t activate it, it’s now gone from today..

So, I am guessing 25k for marquee and 15k VRupay card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I received two emails one with 25k and later with 15k, they didn’t mention any card reference.
I have marquee and virtual Rupay. Virtual Rupay I didn’t activate it, it’s now gone from today..

So, I am guessing 25k for marquee and 15k VRupay card
First mail at 3.40pm
1707288117552.png

Second mail @4.40 pm
1707288178048.png

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Your basis of this suggestion? Is it to do with the currency conversion rate (which may be high) that may be charged by shop offering DCC in Rs?
Yes. The amount offered to pay in indian rupee overseas is always higher than the amount you would pay in foreign currency (i.e. amount after conversion + Forex Markup + GST).