• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass with Yes First Exclusive

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Yes First Exclusive card on LTF basis. I have priority pass give by them for myself and spouse (add on card). Can someone confirm how many complimentary international lounge visits can be do with this priority pass and is it also for add on card priority pass? I am unable to reach customer care

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes received mail today. 1 less card to carry for international trips.
Anyone tried it? How does it work?

You just give yes bank card and ask them it has lounge access? Who is the partner - dreamfolks, loungekey or priority pass?

I tried registering for digital priority pass like DCB, but didn't work out.

Does international transactions required to be enabled for this? And does it deduct anything for verification?

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does international transactions required to be enabled for this? And does it deduct anything for verification?
Yes, usually INTL transaction are required to be enabled for INTL card swipe lounge. I am unaware about deduction, please ask CC.

Mastercard is PP and Visa is LoungeKey.
Do update your query if you get more information.

telescope

TF Ace
Any idea why it doesn't work for getting digital priority pass just like DCB?
It is not enabled from their backend. For example, rupay select discover network cards such as hdfc Tata neu infinity card, works flawlessly with international lounges, and in their swipe machine it shows up as priority pass. But, you can't register for digital priority pass.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It is not enabled from their backend. For example, rupay select discover network cards such as hdfc Tata neu infinity card, works flawlessly with international lounges, and in their swipe machine it shows up as priority pass. But, you can't register for digital priority pass.
Tried today. Didn't work.

Just have the card and she declined. I said it's priority pass, she swiped , but said not a member.

Finally used my another pp.

telescope

TF Ace
Tried today. Didn't work.

Just have the card and she declined. I said it's priority pass, she swiped , but said not a member.

Finally used my another pp.
It won't work unless international transaction is switched on. The reason is, without intl txn switched on, the card network won't be able to verify if the card is active and valid. Whenever we swipe/dip a card, a lot of backend process happen to check the validity of it.