• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Guidance on Registering Complaint Against OneCard with Banking Ombudsman

onlinetushar

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with OneCard (FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) and would like to register a complaint with the banking ombudsman. However, I couldn't find the name "OneCard (FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)" in the drop-down list.

Has anyone encountered a similar situation or can provide guidance on how to proceed in such cases? I appreciate any advice or information you can share regarding the registration of complaints against digital banking services.

Thank you in advance!

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with OneCard (FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) and would like to register a complaint with the banking ombudsman. However, I couldn't find the name "OneCard (FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)" in the drop-down list.

Has anyone encountered a similar situation or can provide guidance on how to proceed in such cases? I appreciate any advice or information you can share regarding the registration of complaints against digital banking services.

Thank you in advance!
Banking ombudsman?

How can you rise a complaint on non banking firm via banking ombudsman?

What's the issue ? Tf members will guide ......

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Once I had raised a complaint against One Card. The complaint will go on the name of the Issuing bank. Mine was SBM Bank.
Just to let you know, my experience was very bad and because of that, I closed my one card. They do not handle the complaints very well and I think they do not even care even if it's RBI Ombudsman.
Good Luck,

Strange

TF Legend
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
use this portal

Pradumya

TF Premier
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
I filed complaint with RBI ombudsman twice against OneCard.
My card was FD backed by SBM bank, so in the drop-down choose SBM bank.
Then in the main complaint paragraph mention that "I have a credit card from OneCard powered by SBM bank".
That's it. Now continue the complaint as normally would do.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
You mind telling us what the issue is so that we also dont get into that trap?