Need Advice On Axis Magnus Credit Card

sridharkett

Dear Friends,

Holding magnus card with a limit of 15L, Need to spend 15L to get the annual fee waiver and spends crossed 12L and 3L have to be spent to get the waiver. Fee will be charged next month. Should I hold the card or should I close the card. In twitter saw some post by fellowship members that 25k milestone benefit coming again to magnus, Is it true or false?
If I use that 3L on snapay will I get 35 incremental reward points. Kindly pour your suggestions friend.

1. You will get income tax notice for spending more than 10 lakhs.
2. You should hold the card and apply for Magnus Burgundy, by opening a Burgundy savings account and keeping a 30 lacs fixed deposit.
3. 25000 points on 100000 spend is a false rumour.
4. Spending 3 lakhs on snapay is likely to get your card blocked by Axis and your edge points will be frozen or reversed.
They will also send you a notice to explain the 3 lakhs business spend

justsree

2. You should hold the card and apply for Magnus Burgundy, by opening a Burgundy savings account and keeping a 30 lacs fixed deposit.
4. Spending 3 lakhs on snapay is likely to get your card blocked by Axis and your edge points will be frozen or reversed.
For #1, I do not think one will get IT notice for >10L spend, as long as your income is good. For last few years my spend is >10L, I never got any notice

sridharkett

Will snapay transaction provide 35 incremental reward points?

Any transaction will provide the points the but they are liable to be frozen or reversed.

Also no points have been credited after 25th Jan for Magnus Burgundy or Atlas.
Have you received points after 25 Jan on Magnus burgundy?

sridharkett

Any transaction will provide the points the but they are liable to be frozen or reversed.

Do u know the MCC code of snapay app? I just want to retain the card.

Dear Friends,

Holding magnus card with a limit of 15L, Need to spend 15L to get the annual fee waiver and spends crossed 12L and 3L have to be spent to get the waiver. Fee will be charged next month. Should I hold the card or should I close the card. In twitter saw some post by fellowship members that 25k milestone benefit coming again to magnus, Is it true or false?
If I use that 3L on snapay will I get 35 incremental reward points. Kindly pour your suggestions friend.
why are you force manufacturing spend of 3L just to save on fees.. If you don't have that expense now.. dont spend it unnecessarily.

Pay the fee if required or negotiate with axis.. dont spend so much to save a little

why are you force manufacturing spend of 3L just to save on fees.. If you don't have that expense now.. dont spend it unnecessarily.

Pay the fee if required or negotiate with axis.. dont spend so much to save a little
put 3 L in an FD anywhere.. pay fee with the interest.. dont spend if not reqd

sridharkett

Ok brother.

put 3 L in an FD anywhere.. pay fee with the interest.. dont spend if not reqd
Brother if I withdraw the money from snapay, I will be paying 1.18% as fees, will invest the amount in stocks and within 10 to 15 days can make upto 3 to 5%, then withdraw the money and I will pay the credit card bill

i understand.. but all this for saving 10k is not required is all i am saying.. you are creating more trails than normally required for a very small gain.. obviously you are the boss of your own decisions.. all the best

sridharkett

i understand.. but all this for saving 10k is not required is all i am saying.. you are creating more trails than normally required for a very small gain.. obviously you are the boss of your own decisions.. all the best
I agree with your opinion brother. But asking for consideration with axis bank is waste of time. Thanks for you suggestion brother. If 25k milestone benefit doesn't come again I will close the card. No point in using the card.

Dear Friends,

Call & negotiate for fee waiver .

No point credited for anything .

They took back some point for some genuine transaction too .
Some maintaince i guess