• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RIP Axis Magnus

The axis magnus is officially dead. Axis bank has announced major devaluations and discontinuation of offers effective from 20-04-24.
Some highlights:
Buy-one-Get-one free movie/non-movie ticket (up to Rs. 500 off on the second ticket) offer on BookMyShow will be discontinued.

• 24*7 complimentary concierge services will be discontinued

• 8 complimentary airport meet & assist services will be discontinued. All requests raised till 19th April 2024 for future travel dates will be fulfilled (as per terms and conditions and subject to availability). No new requests will be taken from 20th April 2024 onwards.

Your lounge access benefits will be based on your MAGNUS Credit Card spends in the previous 3 calendar months. 50k spend is required.

The complimentary guest visits applicable on domestic & international lounge programs will be revised from 8 guest visits to 4 guest visits. o Domestic Lounge: For current calendar year, all Magnus customers will have 4 guest visits available from 20th April’24 till 31st December’24, irrespective of number of guest visits utilised till 19th April’24. From next calendar year onwards, Magnus customers can enjoy 4 complimentary guest visits per calendar year.

International Lounge: For current card anniversary year, all Magnus customers will have 4 guest visits available from 20th April’24 till card anniversary date, irrespective of number of guest visits utilised till 19th April’24. From next card anniversary year, Magnus customers can enjoy 4 complimentary guest visits on Priority Pass, per card anniversary year.

Attachments

• terms-and-conditions-for-magnus-credit-card.pdf
    581.3 KB · Views: 31

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Words cannot describe how bad I'm feeling right now ,

Magnus was my 1st Super Premium Card ,at a time when DCB or Infinia seemed beyond my reach(I've got separate beef with HDFC ,but that's for another thread) ,Axis gave me Magnus ,

And even after Sep 23 devaluation, i stuck with them because of non spend based benefits ,Lounge ,Meet and Greet ,Guest access etc

But now Axis has chopped off any reason to hold on to this card ,

And I'm shattered

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Words cannot describe how bad I'm feeling right now ,

Magnus was my 1st Super Premium Card ,at a time when DCB or Infinia seemed beyond my reach(I've got separate beef with HDFC ,but that's for another thread) ,Axis gave me Magnus ,

And even after Sep 23 devaluation, i stuck with them because of non spend based benefits ,Lounge ,Meet and Greet ,Guest access etc

But now Axis has chopped off any reason to hold on to this card ,

And I'm shattered
man its just a credit card

Gaara

TF Ace
HDFC be like : Hold my 🍺
Soon devaluation of HDFC cards coming soon
Be ready super premium holders 🤣
Me with HDFC Money back plus 😂

Vikram Vedha Wtf GIF by Hrithik Roshan

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Exactly axis gave HNI facilities to non HNI customers
It wasn't free ,i was paying Annual fee ,and it's not like HDFC is not doing the same ,

Do you think every DCB/Infinia Holder out there is a HNI ,there are more of their LTFs Floating in the Market then Magnus ,Axis keeps your 10L to give you Burgundy Benefits ,HDFC gives LTF to NTB Customers

The only difference is that i didn't have any contacts with HDFC Agents while i did for Axis

Akash0043

TF Premier
It wasn't free ,i was paying Annual fee ,and it's not like HDFC is not doing the same ,

Do you think every DCB/Infinia Holder out there is a HNI ,there are more of there LTF Floating in the Market then Magnus ,Axis keeps you 10L to give you Burgundy Benefits ,HDFC gives LTF to NTB Customers

The only difference is that i didn't have any contacts with HDFC Agents while i did for Axis
Kya baat krre ho
Kya baat krre ho
Jaan de denge HDFC ke liye 🤣🤣
HDFC NTB non HNI ko MB+ deta 🤣🤣
Gajab bejti hai NBTs ki 😭😭

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Do you think every DCB/Infinia Holder out there is a HNI ,there are more of their LTFs Floating in the Market then Magnus ,Axis keeps your 10L to give you Burgundy Benefits ,HDFC gives LTF to NTB Customers

people extracted 10x value. Axis became a multibagger card stock meme