• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guidance with escalation of Axis Magnus problems

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I share the same enemy as most of you all in this forum - AXIS BANK! And I could really do with some help / guidance with my below situation.

Summary: I opened a Magnus Burgundy account in October (after the whole devaluation fiasco). While opening the account, I was "confidently" told by the sales person to just fund my account with 5 lakhs after which they would do some magic from the back end and convert my normal Magnus to Magnus Burgundy (conditional LTF) - I probed him about the 10 lakhs requirement I read online, but the dude was confident that it was wrong!
I opened and account an account, funded with 5 lakhs - and surprise surprise it has been 5+ months and I am STILL FIGHTING for my Magnus Burgundy as promised to me. "Just Axis Things".... turns out that the sales representative was unaware of the actual criteria for the Magnus Burgundy (he missed the product training apparently - big lol) and took me down with his lack of product knowledge.

Since October, I have escalated to Branch Head, Burgundy Support, PNO (who are the worst of the lot) and now the MD desk

Could someone please guide me on the best and the most effective way to escalate - where hopefully someone sensible can look into this and fulfill the promise originally made by an employee of the bank? I am about to escalate to the RBI Ombudsman as well. But not sure if that is going to be effective?

Any help or guidance would be highly appreciated

Thanks!