• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis customer care representative not allowed to open escalation/Ticket for missing axis reward points?

hrishig

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Today I spent 40+ mins on the Axis customer care number asking them about the missing reward points for the transactions done on December 22.

Looks like , All my grab deal transactions are not giving me those 20X/40X/45X points to date. :-(

The customer care representative told me they are not allowed to take escalation requests regarding delayed axis reward points.

Is this true? If it is, then the HDFC CC now got tough competition, which is the worst CC for credit cards.

I miss the original Citi credit card support.

Note:- After much discussion, they opened a case just to give a callback.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Today I spent 40+ mins on the Axis customer care number asking them about the missing reward points for the transactions done on December 22.

Looks like , All my grab deal transactions are not giving me those 20X/40X/45X points to date. :-(

The customer care representative told me they are not allowed to take escalation requests regarding delayed axis reward points.

Is this true? If it is, then the HDFC CC now got tough competition, which is the worst CC for credit cards.

I miss the original Citi credit card support.

Note:- After much discussion, they opened a case just to give a callback.
Try writing mail to premium Id but u should spend time to elaborate the issue so that within 24hrs u get a call generated by reply email

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been. Chasing them for my reward points basic for transaction done on 10
. 05.2023
Send mail to premium experience they said they will revert in 1 day, then 5 days still no revert. They still checking.
Sent to nodal officer he said 3 days he also has not responded.

Can someone give managing director desk so can escalate this.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been. Chasing them for my reward points basic for transaction done on 10
. 05.2023
Send mail to premium experience they said they will revert in 1 day, then 5 days still no revert. They still checking.
Sent to nodal officer he said 3 days he also has not responded.

Can someone give managing director desk so can escalate this.
Did you receive the points?

govigov

TF Buzz
I also had some issues. Send detailed email to premium experience. waited for 10 days, then added nodal offer. waited for another 10 days. then the nodal officer replied he had fixed without fixing the issue and he copied pno. I just replied and asked him to check from his side again. pno then stepped in and fixed it for me.

I find that via email, it is easier for me to explain the issue and it is a documented proof in the system rather than the agent on the other side typing in his version of the issue.