• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Axis points/miles since 20 April

drsel

TF Legend
Axis Magnus Burgundy points and Atlas miles have not come since 20 April.
But Burgundy debit card points came after just one day.

Customer care say now they changed the rules--
Atlas miles will be given after 12 days
Magnus Burgundy points will be given after 15 days.
Grab deals 4x bonus points will come after 90 to 120 days, but how to keep a track of these after 3 to 4 months???

Has anyone received points for Magnus Burgundy or Atlas in the last 10 days.?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis Magnus Burgundy points and Atlas miles have not come since 20 April.
But Burgundy debit card points came after just one day.

Customer care say now they changed the rules--
Atlas miles will be given after 12 days
Magnus Burgundy points will be given after 15 days.
Grab deals 4x bonus points will come after 90 to 120 days, but how to keep a track of these after 3 to 4 months???

Has anyone received points for Magnus Burgundy or Atlas in the last 10 days.?
If you want all theses points, you need to keep the records in an excel sheet and cross tally.. that will be fun…
Nothing comes free according to 🪓

drsel

TF Legend
Every airline can create billions of such air miles and when they close down and go bankrupt like Kingfisher, Jet air, Go Air, etc; all these airmiles will become worthless.
Because they never had any real value in the first place.

drsel

TF Legend
In the 90s there was a company ****n motels which used to print it's own parallel currency and give it to its depositors instead of paying interest on their deposits in the form of real money.

so since this was a parallel currency it had no real value and hence it could not be taxed.
It was only valid for boarding and lodging at ****n motels
Fixed depositors were happy to accept this parallel currency because it could not be taxed.

Of course when the company closed down all this printed currency became worthless.
It would be stupid to pay tax on something that is worthless.

Last edited:

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis TnC says that Miles will be reflected within12 days from the date of eligible transaction
I thought that was applicable for accelerated miles and points. Are they delaying the normal miles & points as well?? :/
Anyway, it's beyond 12 days now and nothing got credited so far...

drsel

TF Legend
I thought that was applicable for accelerated miles and points. Are they delaying the normal miles & points as well?? :/
Anyway, it's beyond 12 days now and nothing got credited so far...
Yes my Atlas miles came after 18 days.
12th April miles came on 30th April., so it appears that 18 days is the standard waiting time to get Atlas edge miles.

Last edited:

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes my Atlas miles came after 18 days.
12th April miles came on 30th April., so it appears that 18 days is the standard waiting time to get Atlas edge miles.
hmm.. that's sad. anyways better than my secondary card (YES Marquee which updates points only on bill generation)

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got this reply today from the great bank. Seems they have aportal for complaints/requests raised.

Attachments

• 1000220785.jpg
    1000220785.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240507_172049_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_172049_Chrome.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240507_172114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_172114_Chrome.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 17

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can try using this to keep track of all your points.