• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Points/Miles Conversion Time ? Bonus: Other Privileges Status

shubhank008

TF Buzz
EdgeMiles to JAL JMB Miles conversion pending since 16th April, if anyone has done any conversions/redemptions recently, can you post your timelines as data points ?
Added Bonus, can also post redemptions of your other Atlas privileges and their timeline.

I will go first, JAL JMB pending since 16th April.
Though my Qatar Avois 4-5 months ago was processed within 4 days itself.

Additionally, requested airport transfer (dreamfolk) on 20th April since those benefits were going away due to recent devaluation.
It was pending till yesterday but just saw its status has changed to Accepted.

Trying my luck, have also applied for Meet and Assist service on 21st to see if it also gets accepted.

PS: Although these benefits were meant to discontinue from 20th April, I am still able to access them through a little hidden way. They donot show up as part of your active benefits/privileges, but if you click "View All Benefits" just below, it will show Airport Transfer and everything, from there click View More details and click book.
It will take you to booking page

d3rvish

TF Select
Made a transfer to Qatar Airways Privilege Club on April 12. Not credited yet. No response to emails to Travel Edge. Called them today and was told to wait till ten days are over. Which will be end of day today. I know I shouldn't hold my breath.

shubhank008

TF Buzz
Made a transfer to Qatar Airways Privilege Club on April 12. Not credited yet. No response to emails to Travel Edge. Called them today and was told to wait till ten days are over. Which will be end of day today. I know I shouldn't hold my breath.

Really frustrating as my trip is already on hands and departing today yet the conversion has not happened yet. And yes, no reply from travel edge email, earlier atleast they did reply back.

d3rvish

TF Select
These points have just posted. So, 11 days after the transfer was initiated. I suppose points I transferred over from Citi will also take as long. God, I hate Axis.