Axis Magnus Insurance premium payment through Axis magnus after devaluation

Rutvik28

Hello,

I have a very interesting question/doubt on an insurance premium payment through axis magnus credit card after it getting devalued recently.

So the question goes like this, if I pay insurance premium of more than 1.5 lacs in a month in multiple transactions (considering the individual transactions are less than 1 lac), then if I pay more insurance premium in the same month will I get 35 reward points on 200rs spent for next set of transactions or the normal reward rate of 12 reward points per 200rs ?

And if let's say the answer is 35 reward points per 200rs, then how will the cap of 6000 reward points per transaction be applied for those transactions ?

I have an insurance premiums of ~3-4 lacs coming in the Oct end and November month, so I was thinking if I can pay all the premiums in the month of November, then will I get more reward points instead of paying in separate months.

vizzkid

Axis bank T&C says "Max 6000 Base EP per transaction". So my understanding is 1 lakh is fine for 6000 points. (12 points/200 Rs)
Also as confirmed in earlier posts, for the month of october all transaction including Insurance pay after 1.5 L spends also earned AEP (23 points/200 Rs).

But as with the case of Axis they can do interpretation other way and reverse or stop giving AEP on insurance in future :cry:.
Thanks very much for your reply...

I will go ahead and try to split my lic premium and check if i get the AEP...

🤞🙏🏻.

mik777

6000 points + 23/200 * (X-1.5L) where X is paid amount, assuming u don't have any other spends in that month.
I have Magnus Burgundy.

I did 2 transactions today -
1st transaction for 2 lakhs
2nd transaction on gyftr - 10k worth apay vouchers at 2x

For incremental spends, Axis gives 35 ER points.
so for 1st transaction, i'll get 13 ERs till 1.5 Lakhs & 35 ERs for balance 50k - this is clear
for 2nd transaction - how many ERs will i get considering gyftr has 2x ER on apay vouchers & my calendar month transaction > 1.5 Lakhs?

Harry1

I have Magnus Burgundy.

I did 2 transactions today -
1st transaction for 2 lakhs
2nd transaction on gyftr - 10k worth apay vouchers at 2x

For incremental spends, Axis gives 35 ER points.
so for 1st transaction, i'll get 13 ERs till 1.5 Lakhs & 35 ERs for balance 50k - this is clear
for 2nd transaction - how many ERs will i get considering gyftr has 2x ER on apay vouchers & my calendar month transaction > 1.5 Lakhs?
Why post same thing at multiple places? Moreover this is answered already at multiple places. And cvr still replied to u in other thread.

Rags

sxchzy:
better to split premium into smaller payments and pay via amazon pay through accelerated reward
How do you get AEP when you pay through Amazon Pay?

Virgo

Virgo

There is a row with insurance spend greater than 1 lakh and various other edge cases which weren’t there earlier
Not sure what you are referring to. I was referring to the attached document which I found on a quick search in this post in TF from Nov 2023 though I am sure it came much earlier:

Post in thread 'Magnus, Reserve & Other Axis Bank Credit Cards | Devaluation w.e.f. 1st Sep 2023.'

This is what I meant when I said I am not sure of the difference or any addition in the table you have annexed in your post vs what is there in this document?

• DOC-20231010-WA0005..pdf
    580.8 KB · Views: 14