• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Insurance premium payment through Axis magnus after devaluation

Rutvik28

TF Buzz
Hello,

I have a very interesting question/doubt on an insurance premium payment through axis magnus credit card after it getting devalued recently.

So the question goes like this, if I pay insurance premium of more than 1.5 lacs in a month in multiple transactions (considering the individual transactions are less than 1 lac), then if I pay more insurance premium in the same month will I get 35 reward points on 200rs spent for next set of transactions or the normal reward rate of 12 reward points per 200rs ?

And if let's say the answer is 35 reward points per 200rs, then how will the cap of 6000 reward points per transaction be applied for those transactions ?

I have an insurance premiums of ~3-4 lacs coming in the Oct end and November month, so I was thinking if I can pay all the premiums in the month of November, then will I get more reward points instead of paying in separate months.

ccdc

TF Ace
Thanks very much for your reply...

I will go ahead and try to split my lic premium and check if i get the AEP...

🤞🙏🏻.
did you get AEP? also if you can tell us how much insurance premium you paid....what were individual amounts.....and what was total ER received by you for those insurance transactions?