• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Advice On Axis Magnus Credit Card

sridharkett

TF Buzz
Dear Friends,

Holding magnus card with a limit of 15L, Need to spend 15L to get the annual fee waiver and spends crossed 12L and 3L have to be spent to get the waiver. Fee will be charged next month. Should I hold the card or should I close the card. In twitter saw some post by fellowship members that 25k milestone benefit coming again to magnus, Is it true or false?
If I use that 3L on snapay will I get 35 incremental reward points. Kindly pour your suggestions friend.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Dear Friends,

Holding magnus card with a limit of 15L, Need to spend 15L to get the annual fee waiver and spends crossed 12L and 3L have to be spent to get the waiver. Fee will be charged next month. Should I hold the card or should I close the card. In twitter saw some post by fellowship members that 25k milestone benefit coming again to magnus, Is it true or false?
If I use that 3L on snapay will I get 35 incremental reward points. Kindly pour your suggestions friend.
Dude 12L is good enough many people have gotten their annual fees waived for that spend. just call customer care and request for fee waiver.