• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help on axis ace

niteeshk

TF Buzz
Hi my friend is having ace card offer on gpay . I am trying to apply on his number and mail id . I read in the blog somewhere that we can change my mobile number and mail after approval something like that but couldn't find the thread again .
If anyone applied the same way, please let me know the process.
Thanks

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi my friend is having ace card offer on gpay . I am trying to apply on his number and mail id . I read in the blog somewhere that we can change my mobile number and mail after approval something like that but couldn't find the thread again .
Thanks
You can change it through Axis app.

panu24

TF Ace
Thanks
Yes you can change your mobile number and email id once you received your card in your hand. But remember that if you already hold any Axis credit card then that card's mobile and email also get updated to details filled for Ace application.

niteeshk

TF Buzz
Yes you can change your mobile number and email id once you received your card in your hand. But remember that if you already hold any Axis credit card then that card's mobile and email also get updated to details filled for Ace application.
i already hold fk axis in my main number bro.Didnot understand what you have said 😅.
Can you say in a simpler way

RajeshV

TF Premier
what i want to say is can i do recharges to get cashback from my gpay account or since i am applying through my friends account , i have to do recharges from his gpay account ?
Merchant and MCC are all that matters. Cashback not linked to accounts. Although, you transaction details may appear in his account (I'm not sure, got mine directly from Axis).

jk94

TF Neo
You can link your ace card in multiple Google pay accounts. You will get cash back for all Google pay recharge/bill payment transactions.
Is it possible to add my ace card to another person's account? I have an iPhone and I tried to add the card to my father's gpay. But, it is showing call bank after entering the card details.

Is it possible to add my ace card to another person's account? I have an iPhone and I tried to add the card to my father's gpay. But, it is showing call bank after entering the card details.
You can use Ace card on any Gpay in 2 days after activation. I think you are getting error that says contact details are not updated with bank. If it is so, wait for 2 days.