• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points My views on Accor hotel points redemption process

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Stay or Dine?
Technofino article on Accor mentions status points for point burning at the property.

I want to book 5 rooms for 3 days at a Novatel/Mercure Singapore - Total comes to around 2.6L
Any suggestions or tips?
This is my first time with Accor
For both I didn’t get status or anything
Attached has a dining without stay and stay alone another
Reg Singapore query yes u can pay all with all points in terms of 1000 points rounded multiple

Attachments

• IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 82

dijams

TF Neo
Reg Singapore query yes u can pay all with all points in terms of 1000 points rounded multiple
Question : Aren’t these are your reward points - Wouldn’t the statement of your status points be in a different statement under your status?

Like this (Screenshot Attached)

Attachments

• photo-output.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So how it works is, book a hotel, pay using point during check in or checkout, try to pay atleast Rs 1k even after deducting points.

Ask the Hotel for the bill over email, now after 8-10 days, claim for missing points and upload the invoice.

You will get points for the whole stay including status nights and status points.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
So how it works is, book a hotel, pay using point during check in or checkout, try to pay atleast Rs 1k even after deducting points.

Ask the Hotel for the bill over email, now after 8-10 days, claim for missing points and upload the invoice.

You will get points for the whole stay including status nights and status points.
Today I saw app they added nights under classic for next level progress
Points nothing as I paid fully by point and not paid any cash so no invoice

Ccuflyer

TF Neo
Hi All,

I went to Kochi this week for 2 days, i was there in Novotel and ibis hotel and both comes under Accor hotel membership. I redeemed 3000 points + 850 Rs (paid through cash) against of my 6200/- on Novotel, and 2000 points + 920 Rs (paid through cash).
On asking to Accor staff, they mentioned that in multiple of 1000/2000 points can only redeemed and because the pending amount coming below of worth 1000 points(20 euros) that’s why, it has to pay through cash only.

One tip: If you haven’t added breakfast or any additional things with the room, no worries you can take during your stay time and then once it is added in the total bill, yoj can pay it through your accor points.

Also, i really not sure about the vouchers we received along with the accor membership - how they are categorised, for example - i live in bangalore so i can see most of the vouchers are from bangalore hotels, and few from Mysore and Kochi too (which is again nearby places)… please let us know if anyone received any other city vouchers who live in different part of india.

Overall a great and hassle free process.
Thanks!
Hi, I wanted to know how the bill is given by the property. I have a lot of personal points which i would like to redeem and claim from my company who will approve if the bill provided for the stay show the amount spent instead of points spent. Would it be possible for you to share your bill or clarify my doubt.

Thanks!

sanju8486

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just settled a total of 2.1L bill in Singapore (stay + f&b). You can simply book using the app (under the no pre-payment option), and settle the bill during checkout using points.
Please refer screenshot..
If I use this option now to redeem points..
Will i.be able to pay the remaining bill at hotel also using points ?
Kindly confirm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-29-17-57-18-95_8ea7c6cbb8b8ed22ea3767ca09fed2c8.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-29-17-57-18-95_8ea7c6cbb8b8ed22ea3767ca09fed2c8.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 107

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! , @CMG and others, Hi, i am first time user, i have approx 60k points, i want to know full process to book rooms with all acoor points, but i dont know how to book with points, also accor app didnt show how much my points will be used for particular stay? Can someone guide me step by step process with screenshot if possible…i am beginner so

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! , @CMG and others, Hi, i am first time user, i have approx 60k points, i want to know full process to book rooms with all acoor points, but i dont know how to book with points, also accor app didnt show how much my points will be used for particular stay? Can someone guide me step by step process with screenshot if possible…i am beginner so
There is a video done by YouTube channel called spendwisely

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1. I have not transferred any points in accor till now, and maybe that is why I am not getting options to pay by/ book by points? Is that correct?
2. I have 2x Stay plus vouchers. So consider this - once I transfer points & I select a 4 night stay at a hotel & select stay plus - I will be paying for 3 nights by points + 1 night free. Correct?
3. I will also end up having 1x Stay plus voucher available for another booking right? Or will it be 2 night stay by points + 2 nights by Stay plus used?
There is a video done by YouTube channel called spendwisely
Please share the link of the video or the name.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1. I have not transferred any points in accor till now, and maybe that is why I am not getting options to pay by/ book by points? Is that correct?
2. I have 2x Stay plus vouchers. So consider this - once I transfer points & I select a 4 night stay at a hotel & select stay plus - I will be paying for 3 nights by points + 1 night free. Correct?
3. I will also end up having 1x Stay plus voucher available for another booking right? Or will it be 2 night stay by points + 2 nights by Stay plus used?

1. You need atleast 2k points.
2. Correct
3. You will have 1x stay plus for another booking

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Also try to book it as 2 reservations of 2 nights each. That way you might be able to use both stay nights.

manzb

TF Premier

I have enough points and bought Accor plus with points. Pay with poi online is not showing in my case. Points can be redeemed at hotel only.

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can I pay for a dinner at Novotel hotels in India (without staying at the property) with accor points?