• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points My views on Accor hotel points redemption process

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a query in IBIS on new begining room vs standard room. I have booked a new begining room which is 10% expensive than standard room.

Will i get the following benefits free as dispayed in this pic? So can i get 4 complimentary beer?

Attachments

• ibis - Copy.png
    ibis - Copy.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 98

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a query in IBIS on new begining room vs standard room. I have booked a new begining room which is 10% expensive than standard room.

Will i get the following benefits free as dispayed in this pic? So can i get 4 complimentary beer?
Works for Welcome drink. Should work for this.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, the vouchers are city specific. Few are whole India and Sri Lanka specific. There'd be few for Goa
I plan to buy Accor Explorer only because I have a week's stay in HK. Which benefits do you think I can take using the vouchers and explorer? Is it worth buying?

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone settled a large stay and food bill (1 lacs plus) directly at the hotel in Dubai? When I try to book through app using flexible option (with cancelation option), I get the no payment required now response.
I just settled a total of 2.1L bill in Singapore (stay + f&b). You can simply book using the app (under the no pre-payment option), and settle the bill during checkout using points.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just settled a total of 2.1L bill in Singapore (stay + f&b). You can simply book using the app (under the no pre-payment option), and settle the bill during checkout using points.
Do they allow the bill settlement using points on discounted member rates also? Or do we have to book only non discounted rates?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which hotel?
I am planning to book for sept at a Mercure Singapore hotel.
I have few doubts
Did you use the flexible tariff?
Can we add breakfast or dinner after checking in?

Thanks

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Do they allow the bill settlement using points on discounted member rates also? Or do we have to book only non discounted rates?
Some has mentioned in spaces that they do allow even for red hot room if you call and book. I am yet to test this.

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Which hotel?
I am planning to book for sept at a Mercure Singapore hotel.
I have few doubts
Did you use the flexible tariff?
Can we add breakfast or dinner after checking in?

Thanks
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa.
Yes, you can add any meals during / after checking in. I added the Sunday brunch on the fly.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
In this case this must be done my all. As 1 mocktail/beer easily costs 300-350 bucks here. So for 3 members , we can 6 complimentary drinks worth atleast 1800-2k
Room rates differ for single guest and double guests.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can you explain more? The person asked booking non refundable rate with points at checkin. I thought the whole idea of non refundable rate is that you are pre-paying
You can book by emailing the hotel. They will take in the request without pre payment based on my limited experience. We will get to more by December as I have some such bookings.

dijams

TF Neo
Loosely Related Question - If you settle/ book a room using rewards points, do you still get a credit of your status points for that stay?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Loosely Related Question - If you settle/ book a room using rewards points, do you still get a credit of your status points for that stay?
No
Only if u pay by card/cash
For some they mix with points plus cash later took it up with cc and got status progress
I used to pay full points so I didn’t get any status nights added so far

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I used to take every month same ibis and used to pay from app by point (min 2k)
Anyone pay at property can confirm
Stay or Dine?
Technofino article on Accor mentions status points for point burning at the property.

I want to book 5 rooms for 3 days at a Novatel/Mercure Singapore - Total comes to around 2.6L
Any suggestions or tips?
This is my first time with Accor