• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millenia vs Neu Infinity

srikant

TF Premier
Which is better for what?

Which is easier to get - for background I have MoneyBack MC which they offered upgrade to Millenia, but I took MoneyBack+ for RuPay plus high spend requirement. The folks who called me about the upgrade never gave a reassurance when I mentioned the spend need, but MAYBE something it'll be manageable over email post the upgrade? I don't know, that's why I'm asking!

Which is easier to get LTF?

Tejo

TF Legend

Which is easier to get - for background I have MoneyBack MC which they offered upgrade to Millenia, but I took MoneyBack+ for RuPay plus high spend requirement. The folks who called me about the upgrade never gave a reassurance when I mentioned the spend need, but MAYBE something it'll be manageable over email post the upgrade? I don't know, that's why I'm asking!

Millenia ltf 🤣

Aditya Jha

TF Buzz

If your uses is mostly utility and you shop in platforms like Bigbasket, Croma, and other tata branded shops, then tata neu infinity is best because it will give you additional 5% along with tata neu 5% total 10%, and on utility it will give you 5% (all are neu coins) but if your uses is less in utility spends and more in shopping then you should go for millenia it will give 5% on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc and remaining other offline and online 1% but if you are also looking for rupay card for UPI transaction then you can also take infinity because it will give 1.5% in return as neu coin. So after analysing your uses you should take one.

If you have another card with limit of 1lakh and plus, you can apply C2C and you get LTF millenia or infinity, in HDFC all the application which routed through C2C, card becomes LTF