• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu infinity or kiwi

I have Tata neu infinity LTF and planning to apply for kiwi card as bill payment for HDFC CC is not rewarding me anything. So is it advisable to apply for kiwi as HDFC bill pay can be utilised for kiwi and not Tata neu

Please guide

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have Tata neu infinity LTF and planning to apply for kiwi card as bill payment for HDFC CC is not rewarding me anything. So is it advisable to apply for kiwi as HDFC bill pay can be utilised for kiwi and not Tata neu

Please guide
Why only KIWI ?? in the place of NEU...

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Please guide
IMO reward rate of infinity is better compared to kiwi. Also I use mobikwik for bill payment so I get 1% cb on that as well.

I/we have virtual kiwi cards (maintained by Axis as Kwik Rupay). SMS/billing/ accounting is done by Axis - no issues with that - quite happy.
But, usage of card online or via scans using kiwi App is highly problematic. It fails quite often. Yesterday n today - we were/are in Tirupati Airport, Delhi, Mahipalpur, Hapur, Moradabad, Haldwani and Bhimthal. Kiwi failed in all these places - except Tirupati. I had to Paytm n PNB Rupay Select card n Kotak SB account - for over 12 small n medium payments. Hotels, taxis, dhaba, bookshop, petrol bunks, medical shop, supermarket n roadside eatery.

This might help you to decide.